Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke tricks.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PiVartum, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Well I was just smoking tokin' in my little room and I made up a new trick, at least to me. Has anyone ever seen anyone do something like this?
    I thought it was pretty sweet!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud8RggyHIA8&list=LLI5ote7X9z_-LaG7IKf9V1A&feature=mh_lolz]The bull ring smoke trick. - YouTube[/ame]
    Anyways, what are your favorite smoke tricks to do? And do you prefer ganja smoke or hookah smoke for tricks?
    Myself I prefer the sensimilla, it feels heavier and lingers longer.

2. First time Ive seen it, fresh, my favorite is just a fat cloud French inhale

3. #3 higherfire, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Dude! so dope you combined the french and o, Never have i seen it definitely going to show this off

Edit: i was so stoked over your new trick i forgot to answer what my favorite trick is lol mushroom cloud

4. That's was cool. I can do a French but how do you make 0

5. I do the same thing with a fat ghost, I'll let it pour out, then push the big ball of smoke out let it sit before a big inhale up the ol' nostrils..we call it the brain tickler.

Dope stuff bro

6. i wonder if names vary all over the country, we certainly don't call that a brain tickler, pretty sure its referred to as the wave amongst my group of friends

7. Thanks guys! I thought it was pretty sweet didn't know if it had been done before.
    I'm sure that a lot of different tricks are called something else in various areas. It's hard to say!

8. thats pretty cool man, never seen it before!