Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke tricks with a bong vs. pipe/joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by carlcs3, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,

I used to smoke from a glass sherlock pipe or jay regularly, until I recently got a nice foot tall bong. I became pretty good at doing smoke tricks (rings, french, ghost) but now that I have this bong I am having trouble doing tricks with the water cooled smoke. Is it possible? It's so hard to work with can anyone give me any tips? :smoke:

2. well just cherry a lot of weed. i mean i can smoke a snap and the smoke will be sort of lighter but when i cherry the whole bowl its pretty damn thick.

3. Use warm water! That'll make the smoke expand and thicker (not sure about the thicker, but you see my logic).

4. i can do it all with my bong, in fact i find smoke rings to be easier out of a bong.

5. I think maybe it may be the fact that I'm so used to taking smaller hits and I'm too busy coughing my ass off rather than being able to focus on tricks.

6. yea i'm gonna try this out (not for the purpose of doing tricks). i've always wanted to try this out as i've heard its very pleasant.

7. wouldnt warm water make it harsher? i mean i use cold water and its so smooth i can cherry big bowls and get lots and lots of smoke.

8. #8 BMORE HiiiGH, Jul 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2011
    I'm calling it BS if you say you can do smoke tricks after a huge bong rip. I haven't seen it done lol

I think warm water would make it harsher you want to cool the smoke

9. its easier to keep the smoke in you mouth when your doing tricks using a pipe/jay