Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CoherentSnail, Jun 14, 2009.

1. ok, so i thought i knew my limits to smoking but last ight i smoked a joint of some good shit and i thought i was going to pass out, i walked 10 feet and suddenly didnt have the energy to move. so i got up and went to the couch and ordered some pizza thinking i just needed food in my system...i ate like 2 slices and some breadsticks and then just rolled over to the floor and passed out (this was like 8:30 at night) and i woke back up at like 2:40-ish in the morning. during that 6 period time i thought i was asleep but evidently i called my girlfriend and hung up on her and took a shower nd ate 2 boxes of frosted flakes, drank an entire bottle of applejuice and screamed at my tv like it was a football game when it was spongebob.........is this normal from smoking good shit? lol that was the first time something like that has ever happened, i didnt even know it was possible to black out while smoking..

2. lol. dunno what happened, but thats funny.

I guess you just got really high. today i got real blazed and i know sorta what i did but not really... maybe you just got that, but x100

3. yeah man thats alright. It would be bad if you were at a chicks house smoking way too much and passing out on her and ending home the next day... Unexplainable... And creepy... Never smoking over my level with someone else lol

4. I hate when i smoke WAAAY too much for my tolerance and i just cant enjoy the experience at all, and i just keep wishing it was over. If im just REALLY high then i can usually ride it out, but unfortunatly it happens and sometime syou cant handle it.

5. Damn I was like that on Friday called mad hoes & I had fone sex. Went to Home Depot brought wood & made a non-working stupid-ass bowl. It was like da size of a B-Ball hoop. Didnt remember any of it until I seen the bowl in the shower which had been peed on. YUCKY.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4aVloVeqik]YouTube - Cop Pot Brownies - 911 Call[/ame] ( Brownie 911 Call)

Hey was it something like this?

7. I like this one
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHTzpXyXO-4]YouTube - "Stoned Cop Calls 911: A Drama"[/ame]