Smoke Through Your Nose

Discussion in 'General' started by coolioluke9, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Ok guys i just got those pesky wisdom teeth taken out, and i feel bad about smoking through my nose alone guys, make me feel better a take a giant rip right through the old nostrils just for me. FEEL THE BURN WITH ME.

2. troll :rolleyes:

reported ;)

3. I support you feeling bad.

4. Eh, I never bothered with tits...Shit, did I say tits?  I meant tits...Goddamnit. :cool:

5. Right now, nose hits are my only option to help my anxiety. They are legit :smoke:

6. For what isnt this the general chat of the chill out zone? i know im new but.

7. cause i'm a dick

and there's like 10 of these threads already. like 3 in the past week ;)

8. dry rot is no joke....i'd just make edibles until i got better

9. Your avatar is bout to trigger some fierce masturbating

10. lol but im not asking if i can, im telling you to join me!

11. As long as you ask for permission.

Quit lookin' at the tits, man...Fuck sake.

Don't worry...I was not looking at your glorious tits, not that I know their glorious or anything. :cool:

13. #13 otroo, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Make edibles.

Attached Files:

14. Damn i just thought to do this the other day... Fill up the bong regularly. and then clear it through your nose. Gets you fuuuuked.

15. Haha when I first started blazing I would blaze with pro's who would bash on newbys yet encourage their growth at the same time. I got super high one day it was my first time trying wax and my boy holds a blunt up to my face and was like "Do you know what this is son.? This is some next next level shit. You can only take it threw your nostrils because it could burn out your taste buds for weeks." My dumb ass just finding out what wax was and being so high I thought there's a whole world of THC and it seemed very possible that there was a form of THC concentrate that can only be taken threw your nose. Well I took the fatest rip off a fresh blunt and that MF burned.! Buut the rest of the guys refused to smoke that blunt after so i took a whole blunt to the dome. Winning lol

16. haha this reminds me of years ago when i was lurking gc (probably 09-10/11 or somethin) i remember reading a thread about someone in your exact situation, wisdom teeth removed and all. the crazy difference was that supposedly this blade actually took a nug, placed it in one nostril, and proceeded to light it and inhale, carbing the other nostril lolol.

17. Hahaha holly shit that made my day ^^^.
    Human pipe that's fucking legit and the carb genius. Lmfaoo