Smoke stuck in bowl. Help?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Megacosm, Jul 3, 2013.

1. I have a pretty standard 1 1/2 foot straight tube bong. It's got a 14mm slide and came with a shitty bowl head. So I bought a decent one for $15 and it somehow does not work.

All of the smoke stays in the head of the bowl and never makes it into the bong. How is this even possible? It's literally a hole with air being sucked through it...how does the smoke get trapped? Any suggestions would be appreciated but I'll probably just smash it and buy a new one.

2. Well you could pour water into it and see if it comes out... Fo from there?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What... Post a pic im intrigued

4. Let me see if I can find it. Idk where I left that POS.

5. Happens to me too.. hollow bowls from shitty glass blowers, try buying a bowl thats not hollow on the inside

6. You broke physics OP way to fuck up

7. Thats what im sayin lol. Are you smokin on the space station? Ive had hollow bowls in my bongs and never had this problem.

8. Well I just hacked at the hole of the bowl with a steak knife until it about quradupled in size and packed a little bowl up and it worked! The smoke is still getting trapped but only for a second. Just a poorly made hollow bowl like that guy above said.

9. image.jpg

Idk if this will upload from my iPod but this is what was happening but none of it would go into the bong no matter how hard you pulled.

10. Hmm... I'm confused, I don't see how that would mess it up at all, almost the same as my old slide too, just pack more I guess? Can you upload a video?

11. i have never had this problem with the 30 odd bowls i have
    someone needs to shed some light on this problum