Smoke Smart?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SmokeysHomeys, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Basically we like to smoke smart. Around 200+ perculations in some of these setups, upwards of 3500$ invested, amongst my brother and I, and 2 of our friends. People ask us why? Because it's pure. It's a new feeling... off of air. There is no coughing, choking, nothing.

Oh, and did I mention my brother and I can white wall any of these setups and clear in one breath?

ON TO THE GLASS!

From left to right:
    1: Brothers AGB with Toro disc defuser ashcatcher, X palm tree perc, inline ashcatcher, helix, and carbed helix bowl.
    2. Friends beaker style bong, 4 arm palmtree, inline, 5 arm palmtree, inline ashcatcher.
    3. Brothers ZOB black 8-arm, inline ashcatcher.
    4. Friends HGB inline + 8 arm palm tree perc, 6 arm palm tree, inline.
    5. My 420 HiSi double u-perc (The new 3-hole version) with inline + ?

[​IMG]

My piece + attachments

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brothers ZOB + attachments

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Friends HGB Inline + attachments

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Brothers AGB triple halo-perc + attachments

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. maybe a little overboard? Id suggest just goin with a charcoal filter attachment and a few less inline ashcatchers. Can I see a closer pic of your bothers helix setup? Is it an actual helix pipe or just an ashcatcher from there new bong? What is the piece between the bowl and the helix? Im looking for a good dry ashcatcher and his setup looks pretty nice.

3. You can never go overboard! Sure there may be a slight drag and some stale smoke... but at least it is smooth, haha.

4. haha wtf man. that shit is crazy. Want a cleaner hit? Go and buy a carbon filter attachment.
    All that stress on the joints constantly is not very good either.

5. damn man thats a sick collection.

6. dame dude thats A Lot of Glass on glass on glass on glass on glass. real delicate operations getting stoned with you guys!

7. Holy shit!!!!!!!!

8. Those are possibly the sickest setups I've seen. A dream hit im sure. I guess you havent heard water extracts more thc than other harsh chemicals though, not a lot so I'm sure a full bowl down the tube will get you a buzz.

9. Water only captures a very miniscule amount of THC, but i suppose that the more water its being filtered through the more it will remove from the smoke. I would only use 2 ashcatchers on one tube TOPS, ever that doesnt seem safe though. Nice glass anyway

10. #10 c-roy, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    I saw an AGB exactly like that on another website. A little too much in my opinion but if you like it i guess thats all that matters. Still sick setups.

11. stupid, overboard. sick glass but the drag alone with six ashcatchers haha that would be horrible. you've got a sick collection, but no need to pile so much on the tubes haha. let's get some milkshots, i'd love to see this much glass milked up.