Smoke shops in Montreal???

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbMan420, Oct 12, 2006.

1. i posted a similar post in recreational marijuana use but got no responses so i guess it was either the wrong place or no1 knows. but im gonna try it here for the hell of it.

Does anyone know of any headshops in Montreal? im traveling there later today and staying in downtown montreal for like 4 days. i was wondering if anyone knew of any smoke shops or places to get a nice peice. theres not much for smoke shops around where i live and was hoping to get a nice bub or some kind of peice for my bday and since montreal is pretty big i was thinking there'd be some good places to look. If anyone lives there or knows of any good places to look that'd be dope. hopefully i have better luck here than my other post

2. i think i found my answer in the Montreal Mirror online- student survival guide haha

[SIZE=+2]Head Shops[/SIZE]
    If Mom and Dad were standing around teary-eyed while you packed and you didn't have the heart to take your bong out of its hiding place, then it's essential to know where you can pick up the second most important back-to-school supply going. Here are a few establishments where no one will ever remember your name.

Boutique Rock 5522 Sherbrooke St. W., 481-6227
    High Times Smoke Shop 1387 Ste-Catherine W., 849-4446
    Je l'ai 159 Duluth E., 284-5393
    Labyrinthe 486 Ste. Catherine W., 861-3697
    Montreal Seed Bank 72 Rachel E.
    Psychonaut 154 Prince Arthur E., 844-8998

not sure if all these places are in Montreal or where to look for them, but im gonna check out mapquest maybe, any other suggestions of where to look or something would be cool