Smoke shop

Discussion in 'General' started by stoots420, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Just applied at a local smoke shop today. The shops chill af! Hopefully I get the jobthatd be so cool haha
    Any of u blades work at a smoke shop??

2. damn that's nice. workin at a smoke shop. good luck.

🚬🍁🌿🌳

3. thanks man! im hoping that i get hired cuz i would love to work at a smoke shop. shits so chill. that shop has an AWESOME collection too so im definitely getting my next pipe there :smoke:

4. I worked at a smoke shop with a friend. It was dope. But then some guy who worked there snitched on my friend and got him fired for smoking. So I quit cuz I didn't want to work with his bitch ass.

5. #5 toPekomSeW, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    Your friend got fired from a smoke shop for smoking?

Congratulations, your friend has done the impossible!

6. The owner used to be a drug dealer, but he's never done drugs. Not all smoke shop owners smoke

7. For the same reason that smoking in a smoke shop seems like it'd work, is why it doesn't generally. Even if the owner is irresponsible and allows it, cops know what pipe shops are and it isn't too hard to keep an eye out. One around here got busted for growing inside of it. Like seriously? "no one will think to look for black market weed activity here" lol

Unless he was fired for failing a piss test or something, then yeah I agree that seems comical at the least.

8. I manage a smoke shop. Best job I've ever had! Super relaxed enviroment, usually not stressful. The biggest thing is learning terminology. So bong = water pipe, spoon = handpipe, dabs = concentrate, joint = cigarette, blunt = cigarillo. There's some other terminology for items you may sell that I won't talk about on here. It differs at different shops though. My shop can say blunt, spoon, bubbler, and one hitter but some places you can't. But they'll train you on all that. Make sure to ID people cuz in my state you can get a huge fine and misdemeanor charge for selling to minors. Local PD pays kids 20 bucks to see if we will sell to them and if we do we get f*cked. Best of luck to you!