Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Report

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kali Kushaa, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Wow wtf. This bud was very intense. Me and my freind boxed his car. 15 min into smoking i felt like i shrunk down into a little midget and everything in the car looked bigger than me. we then went to 7-11 got food and my eyes were so heavy and i felt a force behind them which was all blood rushing to them. eyes got so red. my frriend was checking out at 7-11 and got so much food they gave him a bag. i said you know your munching to hard when you need a bag for 7-11

its the bud on the left
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Damn looks like some good dank!

3. not too shabby..sounds fun.. maybe a tad scary. but good fun :D

4. yes was very over whelming but after i ate my high died down a little and i felt alot better