SMOKE REPORT - Flash Babylon Auto (Samsara Seeds)

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by VerneJules, Jul 4, 2012.

1. NO CURE YET; I'LL ADD CURED REPORT AS SOON AS I CAN

Strain : Flash Babylon from Samsara Seeds
    Method Smoked : Glass Spoon

APPEARANCE: see pics attached

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Pine/Fuel/Lemon in equal portion
    Associated smells: none

TASTE

Dominant flavour : slight fuel taste, almost neutral tasting
    Associated flavours : none

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 7 - and this is with no cure
    - cough factor? : nope

BUZZ

Profile : 60/40 head/body to start, but then body stone sets in after half hour
    Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
    6, pretty average, maybe a touch potent
    Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 hours
    Use : Bedtime
    Munchies? : no

Attached Files:

2. Wow has the smell changed even with just a couple days of cure. Super rotten fruit-baby poo smell. I have heard of the baby poo smell before on some strains, but never experienced it myself. More to follow after a couple weeks...

3. Strain : Flash Babylon from Samsara Seeds
    Method Smoked : Glass Spoon

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sour (the baby poo smell mentioned above changed to a more palatable sour smell after a couple weeks)
    Associated smells: mild Grapefruit/Lemon

TASTE

Dominant flavour : sour
    Associated flavours : hash

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 5 - average, expansive smoke, a big hit is hard to hold in
    - cough factor? : nope

BUZZ

Profile : 40/60 head/body, narcotic couchlock sets in after 30 minutes
    Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
    Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) 2 hours
    Use : Bedtime! (if I smoke this, I will be napping within a couple hours every time)
    Munchies? : no

4. will have some dried flash babylon within the week

5. Sweet, let me know if you agree with my observations.

6. did you grow that indoors or outdoors
    how long did it go?

7. Indoors, about 10 weeks from seed to finish.

8. Glad i found this. I have a flash that i'll be growin after the auto im growin now. Is there a thread that anybody can post their findings and compare? I also got spicy white devil as a freebie from samsara. I have a barney's farm sweet tooth auto and and original skunk #1 from the seedsman. The one i got goin now is called +speed from sweet seeds. All from worldwide. If you kno of anyfeedback threads that'd be dope

9. I got a small journal in the organic section titled lightgreens organic grow
    not too much info in the thread but start them in some very light soil and feed when they get big or the flash will be set back from shock
    a good light soil is gardeners pride from walmart not sure if every walmart carries it but its 97cents and easy on the plant

10. Yea i have FFOF cut 1:1 with peat and a sprinkle of worm poo, don't know how good this one will do the soils a few months old. Worm poo started to clump a little but still damp i was thinkin about buildin another worm box but i don't feel like flashlight huntin for worms in a wheel chair hahah. I'll be sure to see if our local wally world has the soil you mentioned. I doubt it tho are walmart has like nothing.

11. Interesting to see how the smell, taste, and buzz changes with more curing time. How long do you plan to cure it for?

12. Just did a quick dry on a little nug
    light fuel pine taste
    Clean high reminds me of a gram I bought that was said to be trainwreck