Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke out of an....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by efukt, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Well I'm sure some of you have probably smoked out of an apple before, I do it all the time cause I don't have a piece and an apple works perfectly since I have a screen.
    Anyway, I don't have any apples right now and I was wondering how it'd be to smoke out of an orange... Anyone ever done it? And don't tell me to make some ghetto plastic bong or anything, I'm kinda over that. :}

2. I'm sure it's possible...but the easiest food alternatives are carrots or potatoes.

3. Orange may be tough to make.

Apples, carrots and potatoes all have grainy, hard innards. An orange would be harder to carve.

4. Well, my friend if you can pull that one off more power to ya.:)

5. dude. can some one make a guide to making bowls out of apples? i wanna try that, but couldnt figure it out.

6. #6 efukt, Feb 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2009
    There are some guides on youtube, look it up :)

Alright, well I don't have any carrots or potatoes so I'm stuck with this damn orange XD

No one has ever tried this before?
    Hm :x Hopefully it won't turn out too bad

7. Steady hands, my friend.

8. dude if that works you have to put up a pic I have got to see that shit.... my friend tried one from an onion once said it tasted like shit but it would probably be easier than an orange

9. Well no shit it tasted like shit, lol.

10. lol yeah I know doesn't even sound good lol but it worked

11. I say just try and use a potato if you have them available at home. Probably easier than an orange.

12. About to start making it right now, I'll post a pic off my shitty quality camera phone when I'm done if it's worth it haha

13. Watermelon bong....

14. Sweet because I have to see this i bet it would taste freaking great

15. You have nothing harder than an orange? Cucumber? Zucchini?

16. I am going to give that a shot sounts tasty also

17. there is too much juice in an orange
    maybe a pear? haha

but a potato is your best bet, wont taste the same, but it works

18. Nothing at all. haha and I decided I like a good challenge so this will work :]

pic soon (don't get your hopes up, it's ugly :p)

19. like it maters if its ugly lol i just want to see it done because i have wanted to do this for a while but never got too it

20. Cut it in half, hollow, cut your holes, then alls you gotta do is duct tape it back together.