smoke one for the locked up homie...

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Fla. father arrested for beating alleged molester | Ocala.com | Star-Banner | Ocala, FL

This guy is my sisters husbands brother. Hes a pretty alright guy, Ive talked to him on a few occasion at family outings n shit. A real standup guy.

So, its some fucked up shit how even when people are doing what they think is right or protecting their own they still get fucked while the real bad guy gets off damn near scot free.:mad:

2. The law is the law, they weren't justified in their attack on the man, especially if all they were going on is a three year olds accusation.

That said, I hope the other guy goes to jail if it turns out he did touch his son.

3. Justice is to be carried out by the courts, not our own hands. That's how it is, that's how it's been.

I'll smoke a resball to him. No weed... lol

4. if that fucker really did molest your homies son, i hope he wakes up in a vegetative state. absolutely NO place in this world for child molesters.

that's pretty shitty about your homie though. i hope everything works out for him and gets off lightly.

5. Ill smoke one too him...jail sux man. If tht dude did touch his son then he deserves worse

Im from Davie,Fl. wtf this is the first i heard about it

6. one of my homies has a necklace with a tooth on it from someone who uhm..."ran into a bat that he happened to be swinging" the reason for it was somewhat similar

7. Can't he plead insanity? Because of the "lost it" part. I studied a case in a business law class where a man caught some guy with his wife (she was having an affair) and the husband physically through the guy out of the window and he landed on his head and was killed instantly. The husband got out of manslaughter due to insanity because he "lost it".

Unless this was premeditated than he is sort of fucked.

8. Im pretty sure it was from what Ive been told. Him and his homie went lookin for dude to fuck him up.

I woulda killed that fuck though, dont fuck with my kid son.

9. #9 Diceman, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    Fuckin props to that man. I know he doesn't give a fuck what price he pays..no self respecting man would. I'm just surprised he didn't kill the mother fucker..

My next beer is for him..hopefully the proper justice wins this time..I wish I could be there for his session. I'd jump the rail and beat on the fucking perv. Bitch needs to meet fate.

Man I'm angered now...that's some bullshit...everyone involved in that case should put themselves in his position...if you WOULDN'T fuck up a person who touched your child...I say your a bad parent..

They need to release that piece of shit to the father...let him string that fucker up in the garage..that's justice..fuck papers.

I'll say it now..take it however you want I don't give a shit. Fuck the courts and fuck their process. That piece of shit would of been dead if he touched my child.

10. In situations like these fuck the law, fuck the authorities and fuck the judicial system..

I have no respect for the law, no respect for authorities and no faith in the judicial system.. i can get shit done better myself.

If some coward wants to touch a child then he better damn well expect to get it back ten fold..

Id castrate the mother fucker.

11. I agree.. Hopefully pedos get gang raped then beat to a bloody pulp in prison..

12. i hope that guy dies, your boi did the right thing by kicking the shit out of him, if i had a kid and he did something like that, i would cave his head in with a bat, and bury him 6 feet under.

edit**if he really did it that is.

13. No. That's what separates Murder-1 from Murder-2. Insanity literally means you have to be diagnosed psychotic. That's the only thing the courts want to establish in insanity pleas. The husband got off on manslaughter because the jury was sympathetic for him, which does happen.

14. I just realised this...fuck it..let him get locked up. People like him don't last long in the pin. They have their own "judicial" system..

15. #15 jack herra, Oct 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2009
    ha even the COs hate child molesters, my dad told me when he was in for a 5 year bid, the guards got one of the dudes in for a child molestion charge, that they brought him in to a cell with a bunch of inmates an kicked his ass,shoved a broom stick up his ass and sent him to the e.r,was in the hospital for over a month.

16. This is the true.

17. Gotta teach them somehow...best part is..once they get outta the hospital..they get fucked up even more :smoke:

Useless pieces of shit..they deserve nothing less then merciless torture. They beg for death...beg for it. But don't don't get it until the other guys decide it's time. It never makes up for their pathetic excuse for a crime though..