Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke on my own or with the lady?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Okay I'm 18 years old and have been with my Girlfriend for 6 years more or less. We basically know eachother inside out.
    Anyway she sometimes gets a bit funny around me if I smoke. I think its because of the way she's brought up (most probaly) and the fact that my brothers smoke and then decided to go onto harder stuff.
    anywayy back to the problem at hand, I have a free house on Saturday night until sunday evening and was planning on just getting really baked watch a few films and just chill. But hten i thought maybe I should invite the lady over. Buuuut the problem is I don't want her nagging at me all night and being in a mood with me because im high. and I also rather not be on my own.

What would you blades do?

2. Invite a bro over fuck a bitch

3. I would but non of my mates smoke...

4. Just chill by yourself man. Sometimes its nice to have alone time

5. Women > Weed. Don't smoke tonight and have some quality time with the lady man...

6. Ask her if she'd like to try in with someone she trusts in a nice chilled environment. She'd totally say yes.

7. Tell her she's gotta be cool with your smoking cause your a fucking man don't compromise for anything or anyone.

Or quit smoking weed and be whipped to your girl the choice is all you brah.

8. this man speaks the truth i learned my lesson picked the female over the plent the females gone i still have the plant........

9. ^Thats the type of anti-pussy thinking that people throw around nowadays.
    Invite her over, smoke right after she leaves/fall asleep

10. Mary Jane has never nagged at me to my knowledge...

11. Sadly, I was in the same dilemma and what the man speaks is the truth.

12. What the fuck guys? Why so drastic. Seriously man just talk to her about it, and if she doesn't like pot but doesn't give you shit about it, stay with her. It's such a minor issue if she puts up with it. In time she'll just accept it as normal.

13. Nothin like solo bong rips or solo joints do you bruh !

14. Tell her if she doesn't like it you'll violently rape her. She will learn to shut the fuck up.

15. I'd sacrifice my libido if that meant constant availability of dank.

16. this^

17. I think im just going stick the night out on my own :D Get loads of food and drink and just get lostin thought.

18. Invite your girl over and then invite her to smoke and just sweet talk her until she tries it then yu can get high and drunk and then fuck her shit will be bomb

19. You have been with her 6 years?

I'd take the alone time.

20. if you know your girl nags and shit then don't invite her over. it would just kill your high.