Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke on an empty stomach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeatBag1620, Oct 9, 2008.

1. If you really want to get the best high out of your bud then don't eat before smoking, didn't eat a single thing yesterday and smoked 4blunts of purple trainwreck, one of the highest smoke sessions I have ever had.

2. probly had nothing to do with food but the fact that you smoked 4blunts of purple trainwreck

3. for some reason i looked at the thread and thought it said smoking an empty sandwich. haha.

4. yeah 4 blunts of trainwreck would get me more than baked
    it probably was the combination of good bud and how much you smoked

5. Ive also experienced a greater high when my stomach as empty. Ive also received greater highs with just about everything with a empty stomach to be honest. :smoke:

6. i like to just be ...idk "regular" when doing things =]

7. may i ask you how much you smoke on a daily? bc he could smoke like 10 blunts and only get a quarterhigh. Or it could be my high getting really crazy thinking about smoking 4 blunts of ptrain ahhaha.

8. i lost it laughing when i read that

9. I believe that smoking on an empty stomach will get you higher, it makes sense.. The body wont have too much energy to fight the thc with.

10. Eating kills my high. I'm still buzzed, just not as high as I was before I ate.

11. Haha, good point about getting really high with no food.

I always like to eat SOMETHING before I smoke though. If you're hungry anway I always just get a HUGE craving for lots of food. At least if I'm a little full I don't eat all of my fridge.

If you have lots of money for grub though then it's a good idea I guess. =D

12. 4 blunts or trainwreck? lol I could smoke a bowlpack or 2 of that and be retarded for a good 6 hours. Take t-breaks my man. :smoking:

13. I just got off a t break sunday and let me tell u, it was the longest 30 days of my life. Now im stoned and back to normal but it sucks. Hey wait....what was this thread about?