Smoke more before bed?

Discussion in 'General' started by CallMeZ, Sep 26, 2011.

1. I vaporized myself to a new high tonight and I'm past the "peak" of my high. Should I vape some more not? I just smoked Blackberry. The next would be Mississippi Mud or more Blackberry. (Not many people know the Mississippi Mud but it is a legit strain too.) The Mud is a strong body high. It gives the wavy melty feeling. Blackberry is a head high where all of your senses seem really hightened but in a good way. Taste, smell, texture are all pleasantly increased. I'm still quite baked but I wanna have some awesome dreams tonight. Help me out with a quick poll!

2. smoking bud usually has the opposite effects, I can never remember my dreams if I have been smoking.

3. I feel like they should be super awesome if I get super high. I've never been as high as I was earlier. Tomorrow is the first day of the second to last term of college and I want it to be chill as fuck haha.

4. Fuck it, smoking a little more, then sleep

5. Considering that when you're high you usually don't remember your dreams I'd smoke some more and just chill out with some music. :)

6. You expect to hear any answer on a stoner forum aside from "smoooooooke mooooore dooooood"? :D

7. yeah dude just smoke it bro c'mon you know you wanna ;)

8. It decreases the chemical in your brain that allows you to have vivid dreams, ( don't ask me what it is, but its true lol ) and no i've stopped smoking before bed. I just wait till the morning. I feel soooo hungover if i smoke before bed. The mornings afters i feel soo groggy and its not worth it.

9. yo dude smoke dat weeed brah ya know be a dawg ya dig man

10. I smoke before I go to bed...but before when I didn't smoke at all I could remember all my dreams.