Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke making me Gag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ktoke, Oct 12, 2014.

1. So I'm hitting an Incredibowl M420 with the 10" extention tube. This is my third bowl, and really Keiffy. The smoke is physically making me retch, even the littlest bit. I suppose it's my body telling me I'm as high as I can be, but I wanna get more high. What should I do?

2. Me and my homies used to smoke tough like that until we started throwing up back in the day. We would smoke blunts for hours all night. If you smoke cigarettes you need to quit. That's what I did. Don't smoke in cold air either. Get some fire buds that are really expensive so you only have to smoke a little.⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️⛄️ ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413088481.774532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I was using some fire Cherry Pie, and i dont smoke any tobacco. I was smoking next to a window, thats probably what did it

4. for gods sake man try edibles or vaping. Good luck.

5. . Yea man when I was younger I used to gag and dry heave off really good hits too. If the weed is wet or damp it will make you wheeze and cough. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413092358.248853.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum