Smoke in your room

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 420fatsack, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Let's say I toke in my room blow out the widow, spray cologne and everything, how long until the smell is complete gone.. An hour?

2. only one way to find out :hippie:

3. Depends on the bud. Vape is best for smell. But if you must, get a smoke buddy.

4. nah, just smoke in your parents room. if they smell something, just say that you are a man and you will no longer be held down by the fallacies of their beliefs on marijuana and marijuana accessories 

5. im a senior in hs and have early release so I come home before my dad gets home from work. I open a window and blow the smoke out the window. If you just leave the window open, you can go do whatever just leave it open for a little while, then it will air your room out and the smell will be gone. I do it everyday bro, and my dad never smells a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 vegblaze, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    Blowing the smoke into a smokebuddy or a sploof will help 
    And I think it will help not to smoke joints or blunts inside.

7. Works for me

8. Invest in a few plugin air fresheners but for now smoke in shower with whole room full of steam. When your done turn fan on and shower for like 15 mins . If you have a window open it and when u see thin steam shut it .let it fill again and repeat. You can add scented candles or spray if want for extra safety.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Wanna know how to never get caught? Get a gas mask filter and blow into it after each hit.Then spray a but of ozium and the smell will be gone in about 5 minutes.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Just blow tru your window and use an air freshener. :) Thats it. works for me.

11. Don't forget to put a towel under your door also

12. Sploof, Ozium, Incense. Best friends.

13. Bathroom is better idea. It's smaller and usually has a fan that sucks the smoke up. Gone in 5 mins:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. One hitters are your friend. (bowl with only enough for one single rip) This way, the smoke enters directly into your lungs (no excess escapes in the room) and exits out a window (or into the bathroom fan. i will literally stand on the counters and exhale directly into the fan) No smoke in the room = much less lingering smell

15. Thales some drier sheets that smell good out it in a toilet paper roll and blow through that no smell in first place(learned from my dad this trick while smoking on cargo ship off Singapore)

16. Here's my method, guaranteed to keep your room From stinking!
    For-every-kid-that-wants-to-smoke-inside-without-getting-caught!
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1261373-For-every-kid-that-wants-to-smoke-inside-without-getting-caught%21

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. FFS, go outside and grow up. Or buy the building and own the room.

18. How hard is it to chill out on your porch for a few minutes?  If your parents don't like weed, at least respect them enough to not do it IN the house.  

19. That's actually how I got caught. Just use ozium bro.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Either go outside and smoke, or smoke at the stove and turn the exhaust vent on, and blow the smoke into the vent.