Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke in my room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaNk AlL DaY, Aug 24, 2009.

1. yea theres a shit load of topics but oh well

my dads home im going to put a towel under the door blow smoke out the window with a sploof spray "bod" wich is body spray but not over powering to be noticable by the pops
    my room is isolated threw a rather long hallway dont wanna say "im going outside" because he knows what i do when i do that but he doesnt stop me

and idk because this bud makes my eyes as red as satans balls and i dont have eye drops my dad has eyedrops i could make my way into his bathroom and put them in when hes outside or somthing

but what does GC think.

2. i don't know man...do you what you think is best. if you absolutely NEED to smoke inside, be cautious!

3. Why do you need to smoke inside? I understand it can be exciting and transform your high in a way that would make it even more interesting, but I wouldn't do it.

That being said, from what you said, I don't believe you would get caught. Still, i recommend not taking the chance, especially since it's in your parent's house, if they are not down with you smoking weed, don't smoke under their roof.

Elend.

4. do you guys think if i put eye drops in before i smoke they wont get red??

5. Why not just buy your own bottle of visene there only a few bucks?

6. im broke and its like 8$ lol

7. You can drink a lot of water before and during your sesh; dehydration is the reason behind red eyes ;). But seriously, if your dad doesn't care if you smoke outside, why not just do it?

8. #8 TokinEvryDay, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    Why not just blaze and when/if he even asks why your eyes are read say you're just tired as far as the smell and shit it's not hard to cover up and it doesn't last in the room you smoked in unless your piece is dirty/emits it(from my experince).

Blowing into a pillow or what ever I've heard absorbs the smoke as well, but I'm really not sure.

My advice is just to do it and see what happens, if your dad gets pissed it's not the end of the world...

To be honest if he knows you do it most he'd probably say is not to do it in the house again if he even cares.

Also, if I was a parent I'd rather my kid smoked in his room rather then went outside(You'll get in trouble out side, arrested, caught, what ever, what ever you're not in as 'safe' of an environment I guess you'd say).

9. Sounds like a terrible idea. If your dad doesnt care that you smoke outside why not do that, I bet he will get pissed if he catches you toking in his house. Instead of bod spray use fabreeze, it is really noticeable when someone sprays cologne or axe type stuff. Also like someone said the red eyes is all about hydration, so chug some water prior to or pony up some visine, any smoker should have some.

10. Depends on the parent really, and the ethics of the family.

11. if you read my whole post i put "im using "bod" its a spray that isnt powerfull like axe and wont linger around the house and its single squirt sprays

12. Haha, I always use Bod too, it's great stuff it always covers up the smell. Although whenever my room smells like cologne my mom gets suspicious.

13. Yeah, dont smoke under their roof.

Smoke ON their roof! :hello:

14. It's $3.49 at CVS. If you can't afford that, you need to get your life in order and quit smoking weed. How do you even pay for weed? I'm sorry if I sound like a dick but not having enough money to buy eye drops is a bit ridiculous.

15. I would say go for it. I use to smoke in my room every day, and parents never noticed a smell or anything, the main thing to worry about is if you can keep your shit straight. You can't go downstairs giggling at what your best friend said in class, or bust out laughing at random shit.

If you can do that you're fine.

16. i can do that easy.
    no job=no money simple as that

17. I think you should do it, but get a ventilator that will blow the smoke from the pipe into the window.