Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke in my room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toke and Drum, May 28, 2009.

1. #1 Toke and Drum, May 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2009
    Ok so I usually smoke outside and away from the house or really late at night out on my deck. But I really want to just try smoking inside for once because I do not feel like moving after i smoke. If i put a fan blowing outside in the window of my room and blew the smoke through that, would it leave a noticeable smell in my room and if so for how long?

P.S. I will be using a glass chillum.

2. Ye that would do wonders in hiding the smell but have some febreeze or light smelling cologne to kill the after effects of the smell. Also, you can spray cologne on a bedsheet and exhale through it. Out comes cologne smelling smoke:)

3. America, land of the free, home of the lazy lol :rolleyes:

4. if you smoke out of ANY sort of water, then your good within a few minutes, no less then an hour and your great!. IF you smoke a J, then its different.

5. I am using a glass chillum.

6. i smoke in my room all the time and it usually wreaks after so i light some incense or just let it be and will smell fine in the morning

7. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9BdGnrq9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v9BdGnrq9Y[/ame]

8. what about the dealy where you get the cardboard part of a toilet paper roll and put a dryer-sheet (or whatever its called...little sheets of paper you toss in the dryer with your laundry) on one side of the toilet-paper-cardboard-thingy and blow in from the other side of the cardboard thingy, that takes away the smell doesn't it?

if i was you i wouldnt smoke joints or blunts.

9. if you smoke out of ANY sort of water, then your good within a few minutes, no less then an hour and your great!. IF you smoke a J, then its different.

10. Ok thanks, I will use that sploof thing and blow it through the fan just in case. Better safe than sorry.

11. Shit I just remembered there is also a smoke detector in my room lol. And it is very pointless since there is one right in the hall next to it. But if it goes out the window it wont set it off right?

12. Just blow it out the window, you will be fine. thats what i do at my house. oh and if your worried about the smoke detectors just take the batteries out.

13. It shouldn't. Just blow the smoke a little... harder?

On a side note: If you have to go to these hiding measures to smoke indoors, it sounds like whomever you live with doesn't like the fact that you smoke. IMO, you should respect that and take it outside

14. it should be fine i have a fairly big room with a smoke detector and i light incense and smoke at the same time and it has never gone off

15. I usually have a glade candlie lit and i blow smoke out my window and then spray Frebreze