Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke in eye.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Decode, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Hello there.

Well, I've gotten smoke in my eye and that's probably why you're here too. First time I've noticed this happening. I checked it in the mirror and where the smoke hit was considerably more red than everywhere else.

I thought this was bad, just like you're thinking. I searched but didn't find a post with close enough circumstances, so here I am making a post for any of you like me.

Smoke from my joint got in my eye. I was worried because it was really really red. Then I remembered that when you hotbox a car, smoke gets in you eyes. So I stopped worrying for a little. Then I thought that my eye was too red and again thought of something, gas masks. Stop worrying. You're fine. Right?

TL;DR: Smoke in eye, you're worried? Hotboxing and gas masks. Don't worry.

2. Smoke in your eye is a bitch, but it comes with the territory of joints. Small price to pay if you ask me

3. You seem to be over-thinking this whole thing. You're not going to die of cancer or anything if you get smoke in your eye. It hurts really bad for a second, and then your eyes water a bit and you just blink it off and try not to get smoke in your eye again.

4. Hah, happened to me the first time I got really stoned off of joints. I had it in my mouth pointing up then stupidly leaned forward... oh, hi there, cherry! Say hello to my fucking eye. Happens to the best of us, nothing to worry about OP.

5. It just hurts for a little bit, nothing to worry about, though.

Also, you're supposed to close your eyes in a gas mask to avoid harsh smoke in the eye.

6. I've realized it's nothing to worry about. But if I was worried, then it will happen to someone else who will worry as well. I made this thread for them, not me

7. Hahaha.

I open my eyes as wide as they can go in a gas mask! Shit makes me cry, but you get used to it after awhile.

8. Go to the drug store and get a container of Clear Eyes.