Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke From Blunt Was Very Hot

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Casper The Don, Feb 3, 2011.

1. When the smoke from a blunt gets really hot do you guys let it sit in your mouth or just cheef on it all the way to your lungs? I did the latter and when I was exhaling there was a line of smoke before the actual smoke. Like the shape of the smoke except just air? You ever seen that shit? I'm high right now.

2. Shit gets hot when it gets closer to ya fingers mayne.

3. This shit almost killed me though haha, I never had the smoke get that hot.. Thought it burned the skin off my lips for a second.

4. pshh, skin will grow back, get as high as you can and worry bout that shit later.

5. Something lit on fire... close to you.... hot?

WHY?!?! :rolleyes:

6. 10 years from now it wont seem so hot until it gets down to the very end. then it's still bearable.

my point is you're being a sissy =P

7. Man I've been tokin for centuries!! I think the weed wasn't cured right, yeah, I'll blame it on the weed.:hello:

8. one time i actually burned my lip with that fucking shit. i had a brown spot smack dab in the middle of my bottom lip.

9. stick ice cubes in the middle of blunt

10. I totally LOL'D

11. When i smoke j's/blunts I always let it sit in my mouth for a few seconds to let it cool, but it makes cottonmouth a hell of a lot worse.

12. The blunt almost kicked my chest back but I faced it like a pro.

13. I was very high that day, lol, can't believe I made this thread. I'm very high now and can't believe I'm bumping it, lol.

14. Smoke is hot bro

15. man dont blame weed. weed is innocent

16. That blunt was unforgiving.