Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke friday or saturday night, and straight by monday?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by diehardrocker, Dec 12, 2009.

1. lets just say i smoke saturday night, then drink a shit ton of water, take cranberry pills and niacin, that ill be clean by monday? ill only smoke weekends. if i cant pass from saturday night, how about friday?

2. There's a sticky on the top of this forum or seasoned tokers on how to pass a DT. Look there, it's rather good.

3. i would just not smoke. why risk it

4. i read the sticky just wondering. our school does random drug tests every day, so risking it has to happen

so would i or would i not you think?

5. #5 god4point0, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    would not, simply for the reason i live by when it comes to predicaments like these. If you don't know yourself and could be hurtful in the future, don't do it. Like when I used to take extremely high amounts of Oxy, if I felt it was too much, I'd just save some for later.

6. God damn I'm glad I live in Canada.

Why risk it?? It doesn't make much sense to risk an education on smoking some green... sure, smoking up is fun but in a situation like yours... Why bother?

Re-prioritize your goals in life, and wait until your out of school (Or out of that hell hole drug testing school :devious:)

7. this.

what kid of school random drug test?

8. were do you live? i would switch schools.

9. Are schools allowed to do that? Shit.

10. Fuck that. Just don't bother man. Find something else to do and don't even think about MJ right now. I think the longer you wait in life the better it is anyways.

11. i think private schools mainly. my best buds nephew goes to a christian school and they randomly test their students but only once every few months from what i understand. i would think if it is a public school, the student would have the right to deny the test?

12. fuck them. As long as your not burning at school. What you do on the weekends is your own deal.

13. My school drug tests people who play sports =\\,

14. Dude, some things you have to understand about drug tests and niacin:

Drug tests don't look for THC (the chemical in weed that makes you high), they look for THC metabolites which are the chemical byproducts which are left over in your body when it decomposes THC...

This decomposition takes place in the fatty tissues of your body, so the metabolites get trapped in your body fat... Over the days, fat is constantly being burned for energy for your daily activities and replaced by new fat from the stuff you eat. This process slowly releases the THC metabolites into your bloodstream and lymphatic system and eventually they end up in your urine.

Niacin what it does is it "freezes" the fat inside your body, thereby stopping the THC metabolites from "escaping" the fat and being released into your body... So, taking niacin may get you past a drug test but it doesn't detox you. The metabolites will still be there, "trapped" in your fat.

Another thing: Because of the way niacin works in your body, it has ugly side effects. All your tissues, skin, mouth, eyes, dick, inside of nose, will feel dry, sore and itchy. These, of course, stop after you stop taking it. But you mentioned they can test you any day. Do you really want to be taking niacin all the time, permanently? Remember it doesn't clean you, it only keeps the THC metabolites from being detectable. Taking niacin every day for ever until you get out of school doesn't sound like a plan to me, to be honest.

The holidays are coming up, why don't you wait until you're out of class and get shit high as much as you can then? Just leave a couple weeks to let your body purge the metabolites, during which you must do lots of exercise and drink water.

Good luck to you.

15. When you sign application forms for most private schools, there is a clause in the form that says you are granting your permission to get drug tested at any time. You can always refuse, but it'll get you kicked out.

16. #16 mxrcr, Dec 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
    I also just thought of something else... If you do get to smoke during the holidays, buy 2, 3 or 4 home drug tests at the pharmacy... I've seen some that go for like 10 bucks... Anyway, on day 3 after you stop getting high and start cleaning, test yourself every day until you get a positive, so you can get an idea of how good your body is at getting clean.

I saw a report at Erowid once of a guy who got a positive on day 3 after smoking, but he was a 1st time smoker.

Edit: Try these links...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_testing.shtml
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=37341

17. ok the tests are in a public school. you have to consent to them to get a parking sticker or play sports. i got a parkings sticker lol. they test EVERY day, and i cant switch, cause one semester left and i graduate and start college. if you decline it, it will be treated as if you failed, but your not kicked out, just have to take like a drug course and get your sticker taken away

i would not be taking niacin all the time, just after the few weekends when i decide to smoke. ill be smoking on the break, so thats good, but im just wondering if it could be taken care of from the span of friday to saturday?

thanks for all of the answers so far

18. my school does "random" drug tests and i just get my friend to pee in like an eye drop bottle and i just carry that around(some people find it gross,doesnt bother me)

P.S dont let anyone know bout your bottle cause my math teacher now knows cause some retard pulled it outta my pocket during class

19. As I said, the niacin only traps the metabolites inside your fat. As soon as you stop taking it, the fat will start releasing the metabolites into your system and it will be as if you just stopped smoking...

Any way, if you're slim and have a fast metabolism you could pull it off without taking anything at all, but definitely do it on Friday though.