Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke Cigarrettes All Day Everyday And Spell It Wrong Because Donkeys Like Beer!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Apr 29, 2003.

1. yeah yeah yeah...ya know im back when i drag out the personal problems and thread invading rants

ex girlfriend thta moved away ...theres still a spark thingy there..seen her this weekend..and it sucked..because i was with current girlfriend that doesnt make me happy, but is a great lay and gives good head..laughs at my jokes and we havent argued about anything in our 5 month relationship

then theres ex gf that moved away who i always felt happy around and isnt that enough to spend this entire summer with her?

2. Ahhh....sparks can be dangerous...or absolutely fuckin' amazing!

Normsy Poo...haven't you learned yet that you have to be happy in life??? What could change about current-girlfriend or your relationship with her that would make you a happy man? Could you ever be happy with her?

Could you be happy with ex-girlfriend? Could she be happy with you? If so, then why not be happy together. Eh, don't tell me that she moved and you can't be with her. You can overcome obstacles such as those.

If you really want to rant, then go for it!!!!! :)

3. ex girlfriend that moved..she is four hours away..thats a long distance...and i could be very happy with her..i KNOW i could..it would be extrcredibly farking tough

theres no way i could be happy with current girlfriend, shes just not my type....bottom line...shes just kinda fell into my lap when i was lonely....she lives an hour away too..that sucks ass

ex gf will live with a mutual friend for the summer..so i would be able to spend a gigantic portion of this summer with her
    and the spark thing..saturday..i made eye contact and laughed with her more than i did with current gf the entire night..

somebody shoot me

tomorrow night...by the fire, under the stars, joint in hand..i shall hold a palaver with my soul

4. Dare I suggest it?????????????????????????????????????

This place that's 4 hours away...if she's worth it (I'm thinking she is) and you guys really still have something...couldn't you move?

Are you going to break up with current-girlfriend so that you can spend the summer with ex-girlfriend? Current-girlfriend may not dig you hanging out with ex-girlfriend, ya know? WAIT!!!! Is this the one that's crazy?

The only way I'll shoot you is if you choose not to be happy over being happy!!!!!!

5. i have not the funds to move

although that would be spectacularly glorious

and if i break up with current gf..whats it to her if i spend my time with someone else that makes me very happy?

6. thats deep

7. first heard it in a stephen king book the first of the dark tower series

ya know..most of the definitions didnt match up with the context of how he used it after i looked

i mean a deep meaningful conversation...or

3: have a lengthy discussion,

8. Well, my point was that you should ditch the chick that makes you unhappy so that you can be with the one that makes you super-fucking happy!!!!

:D

Hey...make a website to collect money for the move. I read in some paper the other day that these people made a website to collect one dollar from 10,000 people to fund their fertility treatments...do it to fund your move. I'll contribute!!!!:)

9. Ohhhhh...so it was the ex that was crazy? Really???? I'm lost!

I'm not completely lost though...I'm with Zia and Zia is with me...aren't ya, girl??? LOL! BE HAPPY, NORMSY POO!!! JUST BE HAPPY!!!

10. It does kind of look spooky. Woooooo....I got chills all over my body. Ghosts do that and whether or not they are really there, the idea was enough to do it to me!

So, why are you spying on books?:)

11. namron -

i've been in your situation spanning 6 yrs now. there's someone i want more than the one i'm with. but that guy is an EX for a reason. everytime i think about how whatever he makes me, i can think of 10 other reasons why i left him in the first place.

if you're not happy with the gf you have right now, break up. it's not like you're married, or parents, or whatever. but the EX - maybe you can be friends and hang out all summer. a spark doesn't mean you have to go out. besides, does she want to get back with you? maybe you should sit miss EX down and talk about it.

12. if u love her enough, you should move to be with her.

13. Norm, Ms Isis makes a very good point. There is a reason the Ex is an EX. Becuase she is moving away and you won't get to see her, you are starting to think about all the good and fun times you had with her. And you are dismissing all the negative aspects of your relationship that made her an EX. Don't just dwell on the positive, and don't forget the negatives

Also, if you are not feeling 100% sure about your relationship with your current girlfriend, you are doing her wrong by stringing her out and using her for sex. Be honest, upfront and open with her and let her decide if she wanst to continue your relationship.

And finally, the joys of youth are not to be wasted. 4 hours is nothing when you can look back from the wisdom of age. Most of us giving you advice are old, married, and saddled down with responsibility and I wish that all I had holding me back from my dreams was just a 4 hour car ride.4 hours is nothing! just the time from when you get off work to when you go to bed. Take the freedom of being young and explore your possibilties. Before you know it, life will catch you and hold you a prisoner.

14. Yep.

I purty much agree with everyone else.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to..............

RUN NAKED THROUGH YOUR THREAD!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

15. well..this ex isnt the evil ex..she is probably the best girlfriend that ive ever had, and the only reason at all that we broke up is because she moved, there is nothing that makes her an ex other than that..so when i think about her there is nothing but good..and that lil sparky thing
    """"And finally, the joys of youth are not to be wasted. 4 hours is nothing when you can look back from the wisdom of age. Most of us giving you advice are old, married, and saddled down with responsibility and I wish that all I had holding me back from my dreams was just a 4 hour car ride.4 hours is nothing! just the time from when you get off work to when you go to bed. Take the freedom of being young and explore your possibilties. Before you know it, life will catch you and hold you a prisoner.""""
    and big brother...damnit...thats going to echo through my head while i do my soul searching by the caveman tv with the joint in hand and stars for a roof.

and miss ex still likes me very very much..hence the spark thingy

and i am a deceitful fucking hypocritical bastard for being with newgirlfriend still...i just dont have the balls to break up with her...but when i get them i will...i have however decided that i will not have sex with her anymore until i have halfass cleared my head.

16. Aight.

Since ya did'nt take no notice of my payback, I guess ya feelin bad.

Soooooooooo.....................

Dude this is the time in your life that you need to not worry about such things because you're freekin 19 years old and you need to go out and taste the world for yourself and decide what you want out of the rest of your life and I know that having a companion is probably high on your list right now but put that out of yer head for just a minute and listen to me because I'm gonna share something with you *deep breath* there was this guy once and he came real close to gettin fully hitched right outta school but it did'nt happen and even though he wasted about half a year grieveing a wake up call came for him and he used the rest of his "young" years getting his ya's ya's out. He decided who he was and came in close contact with himself cause he was a lot like you a feeling kinda of person who was'nt in it just to get his wick dipped and he also felt that if he had to face life alone he could do it and when the lone wolf feeling was at it's highest *deep breath* she walked into his life and it was sooooo easy that all of the questions that he'd been asking himself very like the same questions you've been asking yourself were a thing of the past almost to the point that this guy was almost mad at himself for the wasted time worrying over something that was a moot point after all. Later, he was killed by falling space debris. *pant pant*

Do you know who that guy was?

Me neither.

Thought it was a nice story.

Moral is,
    Yer 19.

You only getta do this once.

It's over fast.

Don't waste your prime obsessing over women.

Or anything else for that matter.

17. well..she would feel exactly like i did when evil exgirlfriend and i broke up..and that fucking sucked, and i do actually care about her, so i dont want her to feel that...but, selfishly..i wanna be fucking happy with a much prettier, smarter, girl that would understand me more

18. oh..yeah

*shoots smokie in the ass with blowdart gun*

19. Yer way too late mister.

I'm already in bed.

I think.

Maybe I better go look.

G'nite.

20. i guess its just so hard to dump her because i know how bad it hurts.