Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoke b4 bed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bud beholder, Sep 14, 2009.

1. i usualy fall asleep cause of weed :p usually right after ive satisfied my munchies

2. I feel like smoking weed before sleeping is just a wasteunless you are having trouble falling asleep.

3. I do it every night. But not directly after I smoke. I personally think it would be a waste to smoke and then go to sleep right after.

4. yea, i get crazy ass stoner dreams if i toke before snoozin'

5. Let me ask you this, what the fuck would you do that's even remotely beneficial to your health like sleep is? Watch TV? Play a video game? Post on grass city forums?

You smoke that joint and get your ass in bed, because god knows you don't do anything else healthy while your high.:smoke:

6. I smoke quite a bit about an hour before I go to bed, high at 10:30 and hopefully tired but usually not at 11. :(

7. It depends on how high you get and if it's a sativa or an indica. If it's a sativa then I wouldn't suggest it. I tried it and my mind kept racing, I couldn't sleep at all.

I've done the same thing with an indica, just a few hits, and after 30 mins im like a burrito wrapped up nice and tight :D

8. Well, it depends imo, if you smoke A LOT right before you sleep, it's a waste (Unless you get epic win dreams).. but if you get a casual high off like.. 1 bowl or like maybe half a bowl.. then that's not bad at all.