Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke alone or with friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Party boyyy, Sep 29, 2012.

1. do u guys like smoking alone or with people ??

2. Lately I've been the only one of my friends with trees and they just happen to not have any money to contribute. Even if they did I prefer to smoke by myself at the end of the day to relax and unwind.

3. when there are others around I feel a certain obligation to "be social" especially if they
    contribute to the "cause". herb is a very personal experience for me

truth be told I prefer me, water utensil, and my fridge.

4. #4 MedicalManOR, Sep 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    ALONE...alone....A L O N E.......(spongebob scene)

just a clarification for the ppl that missed out on childhood:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOy4_F2a44"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoOy4_F2a44[/ame]

5. 3 people max i like

i once smoked with like 15 people it was the weirdest shit

we were passing around like 2 blunts

and it was sketch

outside all dem boogie on tings on rite deyre boyee feel me bumba clot

6. Alone, it used to be with friends but man I really am not interested in the same shit as them anymore. Last night I had to listen to a 2 hour conversation on fucking RPG's and real life tanks, really not how I like to spend my highs. I think I'll smoke alone tonight and whack on some Yes as I have metaphysical meanderings.

7. with people.i smoke alone all the time.

8. [quote name='"Rivera"']
    outside all dem boogie on tings on rite deyre boyee feel me bumba clot[/quote]

dafuq ?

but yeah, definitely prefer smoking alone or with 1-2 people max

9. Medicate alone, smoke with people.

10. really depends how many people, what kind of people. i dont mind either. Chill with chill people, party with party people

11. With Friends... The moment feels Good. Your high, laughing with yo friends, watching Cartoons or reality Tv shows and eatin' Good.

12. I usually smoke with my one friend who has the same idea on how he wants to spend his high times. We sit back, turn on rap music, talk about pussy or rap, and play each other in NBA2k12 and talk shit the whole time. Or we take a walk and talk about deep shit. Its pretty fucking awesome.

13. Selfishly it depends on how much is around. I smoked up a few of my friends in grad school and while it was a great time it annoyed me that they wouldn't be able to help me out with getting more. However, I loved smoking with my stoner friends because we took care of each other.

Doesn't mean I won't have fun ripping a bowl and playing Mario Galaxy for a couple hours though. :D

14. Alone almost all the time. Fuck people.

15. This! Haha!

But sincerely, once in a while, a group session is really enjoyable!

16. Does my dick count as a friend?

17. Second this. I got cousins that blaze but it seems they don't appreciate my company so screw that, either alone or with my friends back home. Not really a people person and don't care anymore.

18. My old homies back home, but I just went to college and the people down here are so annoying to chief with. I'd rather go on a far walk to the woods alone, than chief a blunt with 3 or 4 guys here.

19. Alone. I love vaping by myself and just thinking; although I do enjoy burning a blunt with my dawgs :smoke:

20. [quote name='"KushCrops"']Alone. I love vaping by myself and just thinking; although I do enjoy burning a blunt with my dawgs :smoke:[/quote]

I'm exactly the same way. I've got my vape set up in my room for nice wake and bakes and a nice few hits right before bed. But web I'm out and about with friends we usually just roll up a blunt or a joint on occasion.