Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoke a lot of weed at once?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by taZox, Sep 1, 2013.

1. hey all,

the ganja is making things difficult in my life, my memory is bad, i feel so lazy and unmotivated, but i am always tempted to be high.

i have about 1.5 grams left of some super flame bud which is a lot to me. i usually only smoke two small bowls of this stuff to get to a 7/10.

my question is, if i smoke all of this weed at once (because i want to quit once and for all) will it give me a bad enough high that will make me never want to smoke again? or will it be so great that it will make up for quitting afterwards?

I'm kind of scared but i want to get rid of this (by smoking it) i plan on smoking from both my bong and my bubbler.

any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. Why not just use some self control? Toss it in the trash or burn it and don't smoke it, get another hobby like masturbation or golf.

3. cause this stuff is dank and the mary jane made me lose my self control. i am a compulsive person.

4. Buy in bulk and use a vaporizer.

5. UM, IM SORRY, DID SOMEONE UP THERE SUGGEST THROWING IT IN THE FUCKING TRASH? JESUS H CHRISTMAS ON TOAST

6. Just smoke it all off and call it quits for a few weeks, after 2 days or so it never crosses my mind to get more.

7. Your tolerance must be low if youre getting high on that amount man. Enjoy it while you can.

Also learn some self control, smoking at the end of a long day is amazing.

8. I don't know what kind of situation you're in, but why give up Mary Jane all together? Just because you have a compulsive personality doesn't mean you can't moderate. 

9. sell it

You have to have something in order to lose it.

11. #11 The Architect, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    I think you're blaming your laziness and unmotivation on marijuana when in reality you don't want to blame yourself. You've been reading too much Above the Influence propeganda.

Marijuana is not addictive so it wont matter if you smoke all if it at once or over time.

My advice: Adopt the "self-control" attribute. It's not only helpful in this circumstance, but it will help you later on in life as well with much more important matters.

12. #12 CallMeKoda, Sep 1, 2013
    Well if you're about to quit, why not go out in a bang? End your smoking career off nicely...

@above: It is addictive... Don't be that "I could stop if I wanted to" guy.

13. #13 Tree Burner, Sep 1, 2013

about as addictive as a cheeseburger......

I haven't smoked in over a month and there is an oz of Sour D and some hash 10ft away from me. I've stopped for over a year before just because I lost interest in smoking. I've stopped smoking ciggs as well as other things and there is a night and day difference.

Don't be that "I'm addicted to weed and can't stop" kid.

Those who believe cannabis is addictive clearly have no faith in science.

15. I had a friend that tried to quit by smoking so much that he would get sick. He tried it at least once a month and would always smoke me out heavy. Luckily it never worked so he just kept smoking me out hoping he will eventually get sick of it.

16. i will gladly be that guy. it simply is not inherently addictive, read some science,.. and thousands of people have no trouble at all using the simple concept of moderation..
    op should quit until he/she is more mature imo

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I don't think it would matter. One last bad high wont male you forget about all the great highs you've had. I've had bad highs and told myself (while I was high) that I would never smoke again and then the next day I'm down for more.

The only way for you to quit, I would say, is just to think of all of the negative ways weed has affected your life when you have the urge to smoke. Also let your friends know that you want to stop because they will be the ones to tempt you to start again.

Good luck to you! It really shouldn't be that har to quit.

18. i posted on these forums a week ago explaining my situation and they said lay off from the herb because it is known to cause short term memory loss...but it would be nice if that wasnt the truth and it was just something internal

i dont want to quit but i feel like my memory loss and laziness has affected my life too much. idk what else it could be from, i never used to be like this

19. lol. I felt like that at one time too. SMOKE LESS. dummy ;P

I smoked once or twice a week, and it's fabulous.

20. There is a difference between physiological and psychological addiction according to science. Mj can be addicting for sure.