Smoke a fat spliff and listen to this breathtaking piece

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by alicedee07, Jan 27, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTJ4AbGN7uc"]YouTube - Stacy's song - Dead Meadow[/ame]

Roll a spliff, smoke it, dim the lights in your room, light a few candles, lie in bed, close your eyes, and listen to this song. The youtube version kinda sux so if you can download the mp3 it will be even better. When I first heard this song high, I was absolutely blown away. The background strumming providing the rhythm of the song is so perfectly flowing it made me feel like I was floating down a river as I had my eyes closed. I looked around me, and there were multi-colored stars and objects shooting about the sky with tall beautiful green trees surrounding me. Yea, I was baked out of my mind listening to this, and you should be too!

2. Hey didnt get to smoke a fat spliff like you suggested, but i did get 5 bong hits which is just as nice. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Anyway after my hits, i plugged my head phones in and sat my computer desk listening it with my eye closed and i had really intense visuals. most of them where intense colors flashing in and out and really strange geometric patterns. it also made feel alot more peaceful and really happy. yea, you should take advice like i did and smoke a fatty spliff. and listien to this song. : ]

Thanks.

dont know if much of the above makes sense, but it did to me at one point. :smoke:

3. #3 alicedee07, Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2009
    Yea, to me this song is a classic; one of those songs that you can listen to for the rest of your life, and after smoking it makes you feel 20x more high. Dead Meadow is an amazing band.

4. Thanks for that man. I like it. Can't wait to hear it high!

5. I'm bumping this because anyone who smokes needs to listen to this.