Smoke a Blunt BEFORE YOU READ THIS!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tr1pperz, Mar 16, 2009.

1. and tell me what's the FIRST thing that comes to your head or how you feel after you read this article.

The Scenarios:

Let's just say you believe or have an good understanding of the law of attraction and how it plays in reality; of course.

AND let's just say you believe or have a good understanding of Christianity (meaning that your religious and you've opened a bible at least once)

Now since that part is over, let's begin…

As it says in the Bible, God created Earth in 7 days. Correct?

Now, pertaining to law of attraction, an obsessed/focused thought for extended period of time becomes manifested in your reality,

Therefore on a belief that God envisioned Earth and manifested it in 7 days…
    (God had a thought + took action+ vision manifested in 7 days= successful reality)

God created Man as a “representation” as himself on Earth. Correct?

His creation of Man included God's pureness and happiness and the ability to have anything he desired into his own reality.

Man thought of someone to comfort him and his needs. God answered by creating Woman. Man and Woman are together and happy.

Fastforwarding….

Man and Woman encounter a serpent aka Devil/SIN, told them to eat the apple, they ate it and of course God found out and banished them forever from Holy Ground. The apple they ate now allows them the vision to see “bad things” instead of the “good things” they were accustomed to see on the Holy Ground. Therefore, back to the theory of LOA, they attracted bad things on some cases throughout their lives and it RELATES to the concept on how we were BORN with SIN.

Things are about to get crazy here…

Since we were born with SIN and shifted through our vision of reality based on the scenarios we grew up with and how we are today this SIN is considered to be what my friend Judge calls as Egoism or your Ego.

Your Ego is your SIN, that is the RESISTANCE that's holding you back from what you want to have GOOD in your life. (Relates to the reason why Man and Woman got BANISHED).
    So that relates to attracting the things you may not want to happen in your life because you are ACCUSTOMED to with preprogrammed beliefs on how you should live your life.

It is those who understands this concepts and goes against it meaning using LOA to achieve their personal goals is the SAME EXACT way how you should be feeling or experiencing life as to how GOD created man in the first place (HENCE being your TRUE SELF).

Therefore, doing “good things” learning to appreciate and to love everyone and everything CONNECTS you to the being you were created to be thus when you ENVISION things in your currently reality that you choose to have I.E being a Succesful business owner, millionaire, BILLIONAIRE, Talk show host, AnchorMan, Police Officer or whatever you choose that makes you happy). GOD will give it to you. And that's why you see all those successful people living their lives as who they were meant to be. THAT'S why you see Successful LOA users devoting time and sweat to TEACH YOU this concept so you begin living life how you were MEANT TO BE.

That's the Meaning of Life, to overcome the SIN/EGO you were born with, to ENVISION (OR REALIZE) your TRUE BEING and how you want to live your life… to finally LIVING and ENJOYING the EXPERIENCE. It is not an easy ride but that's the whole point because once you made it to the end…you did it.

And no feeling is ever greater.

2. IF God created us in his image than this is God:

[​IMG]

3. #3 GaNinja, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
    WOW...that WAS really SOMETHING to READ...

I couldnt see the picture so i had to look at the original URL...that pic is FUCKED UP

4. Dude..that's pretty fucked up. I'm not saying that for religious reasons or anything, but damn..

5. Or God doesn't exist....

6. You're justifying your theory by using the formula concept..just like the one with women=evil. If I think about money all the time...does that mean i'll be rich?...NO. Law of attraction is a bunch of horse shit. There are books about it...just people who tries to get u to buy their product sucking you in to believe.

7. That picture is so fucked up...

But anyway, If I believed that whole Law of Attraction thing then I would feel really fucking lonely and horrible knowing that everything in my world is my creation and everything going on in the world is because of me thinking about it.

8. Ok Im too blazed to read all that I stopped 60% of the way through, you should warn people not to blaze before they read it if i wasnt high i would have read every bit.

9. Basically what you're saying is "Think and do nice things, and nice things will happen to you", right?

Karma.

I just boiled that whole post to one word.

Also, my signature, with the law of three.

10. you just blew my fucking mind! I am god. As god is represented by me. i think???

11. Take this all into consideration, over half the stories or perceptions of the stories told and acted by prophets of god were all lessons, all things to be taught by god. For example, when someone defies god and they are killed, that was a lesson. Not to say it actually happened though, as most things i believe didn't actually happen.

Anyways, jesus died for our sins, there was too much proof that he exists to say he didn't. Therefore, we are all cleansed of our sins. Its un-moralistic to attain no belief which is why i choose to be christian. And therefore, accept Jesus as my savior and god as my creator. We had to get here somehow and i believe it was via god. All religion is a group of peoples belief of how we all came to be. The serpent and the fruit was a story i believe was just to teach everyone a lesson, because in the end we are all taught somehow!

12. .....what? :bongin:

13. haha honestly a discussion of religion should never be done stoned but im dry so...

14. why don't you share with us some of this "proof"?
    :rolleyes:

15. be right back, gonna go to discovery channel website and link some shit

16. Ask yourself: Could a person who never lived have affected human history so remarkably? The reference work The Historians' History of the World observed: “The historical result of [Jesus'] activities was more momentous, even from a strictly secular standpoint, than the deeds of any other character of history. A new era, recognized by the chief civilizations of the world, dates from his birth.”

Yes, think about it. Even calendars today are based on the year that Jesus was thought to have been born. “Dates before that year are listed as B.C., or before Christ,” explains The World Book Encyclopedia. “Dates after that year are listed as A.D., or anno Domini (in the year of our Lord).”

And in fact this is all pretty relative, how could someone who "doesn't" exist affect our history so much and even have a religion based off of him

17. I look at Christiannity like alchemy
    a mythical science of taking a few elements and fusing them together to make a new element, such as gold
    The christians stole Pagan holidays, deities, and much, much more
    They changed a few things around, but its all a hoax, a fake

Dont go thinking im some atheist with an agenda against god, i was raised catholic, went to a cath. school for 8 years and went to church every sunday for 16 years

Christianity is probably the biggest scam to ever occur in history
    ill link some websites later when im not on my shit computer

18. what was the picture of?? i cant see it

19. Actually in academia it's B.C.E. (Before Common Era) and C.E. (Common Era) these days.

Anyways there are a lot of cultures who have been influenced greatly by false religions and false prophets.

Just because one got more recognition than others doesn't make him any more "gody."

20. Yeah, I'm curious:devious: