Smileys showing up in forum photo viewer.

Discussion in 'New Forum Upgrade Bug Tracker' started by ajroxit, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Per the thread title when I am looking through a post and click on a thumbnail it opens the photo viewer. If there are s,ileys in the post, they too show up as a picture. Not really a world ending experience or anything and I am sure it is a setting of some kind you could check off somewhere?

Aside from that, this new lay out is the bees knees! I am loving this place! Good job and bravo!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Could you please give us more information such as operating system, browser, mobile/desktop, etc...? We need any extra info you can share in order to pinpoint why there is an issue. Thanks.

3. iPad Air for starters. 128gb iPad air2 running latest iOS or whatever it is called. I'll get on my others electronic gadgets and try it out some more.

4. Thanks...report back once you do. Very much appreciated. :)

5. Holy shit that was a fast response....you looking in my window or something? If you are, just come in, we are hammering on some bong tokes and you're more then welcome....everyone is :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I made one change to Lightbox configuration. it was set to display all images from that page , now it will display only attached images from the post. Let me know if this issue still occurs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. @ajroxit
    Are you good on this one or is still an issue?

8. Lemme see...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Im good on all devices. The whole layout for the pic viewer is better. Awesome sauce!

• Like Like x 1
  10. That is awesome, for sure! :) Thanks for the reply. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.