Smells?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by freeskierpj, May 8, 2008.

1. I have read a lot into growing by now and am starting my grow indoors (Just sprouted today!!!) in my closet until I can move it outdoors and set it free to flower but I was wondering if I was to veg inside does it smell at all while in veg? I need to be sure that it doesn't smell because I have a room mate who isn't exactly fond of the idea of illegal substances and would most likely ask what the smell was haha...any help is greatly appreciated!

2. what strain are you growing?

its possible that in veg. they will smell a lil bit :) mine plants started to smell after ~ 18 days :) but my parents and guests didnt smell anything :) if your room mate knows how mj smells,then it is a problem. but if doesnt,you shouldnt worry. they dont smell so much.

3. If you're vegging, then they won't pose a problem

4. I would doubt he does haha...He's the kind of person who belives all that "weed kills you" stuff...but anyways I've come home baked a couple times but I don't belive it smelt like anything and I don't know the strain since it comes from bagseed but the weed itself barely smells so I would imagine that it would transfer from the bud to the plant so the plant probably won't smell much is this right?

5. im growing 2 snow white plants. and its true-one of them started to smell after ~ 18days. my sister and best friend noticed it :D but parents and others-not :) thats because they knew what im doing :)

6. Alright I'm just gonna get a fan for circulation and then put in an air freshener just for that little bit of smell that it might cause...