Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smells like haze..but what is it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by babyfarkmageeza, Mar 26, 2010.

1. its headies but im curious as to what the actual strain is. Its got that sweet fruity smell...

Attached Files:

2. It looks like BC's

3. That is a type of haze specifically called farkmageeza. I can tell that strain from a mile away.

4. its not bc ...its shitty camera quality...a cell phone

5. Looks like weed to me.

6. This has been said over and over again no one can tell what strain it is by looking at a picture on the web!

7. Thats what you call blurry picture kush. Its a cross from Crappy photo haze.

8. you can never tell...from a picture especially

9. hahahaha.

If it's got that 'haze' smell it could really be ANYTHING crossed with a haze. Jack Herer for instance has a real fruity smell, but when its being burned it has that unique 'haze' smell to it.

10. hell yea i like dat wun

11. Matanuska Diesel, no doubt about it

12. Looks like good smoke man. Any type of Haze is a good thing, at least in my experience. To the poster above, I always thought Jack Here had a very Pepper-like scent, not so much fruity. Could just be me though....