Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smells like a cop....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by guamhaze, May 20, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I saw this on Craigslist and had to post it on here. It reeks of a bacon and too good to be true! Let me know what you think. I only check 420 on there to see what people post...

"420 SERVICE FOR SAN ANTONIO. REAL STRAINS AND VERY DISCREET ! JUST EMAIL ORDER AND ADDRESS AND WAIT FOR A REPLY. ONLY DELIVER TO HOUSES AND APTS NO PUBLIC MEETINGS SO DONT ASK !!!! $120 MINIMUM ORDER !!! EMAIL FOR STRAINS AND PRICES !

THANKS
    YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD MR NICE GUY"

2. Hard to say. Can't bust someone for attempting to buy with such a low amount of money. You can, but hard to believe someone would go to all that much work.

Most definitely an idiot nonetheless.

3. Lolz i smell bacon

4. seems legit, guys.

5. I wouldn't buy anything from someone who advertised in capital letters out of principal.

6. Sounds look a good way to get robbed and or raped. Email and see though

7. Also watch for exclamations.

8. try ordering without any money

9. a cop would be down with a public meeting

10. #10 BongToker420, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2011
    use a return address to an abandoned house with a mailbox.

could work.lol,the delivery man would be like ,wtf does this have2go here4?

11. what he said. Same method are carders use. Try it out.

12. I dunno.. I wouldn't do it, but I guess that's because I don't have to even think about relying on craiglist for that.

I really wonder exactly what the deal is with that though..

13. Cops most definetely would go to those lengths to make an arrest. They do sting operations like that all the time

14. I wouldn't buy anything from someone who couldn't spell principle. Out of principle. I had a middle school principal once. I had a high school principal also. They both had very bad principles. :bongin:

15. #15 Hippi, May 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahaha that is great, you just made my day ha

16. Ya I wouldn't do that man. Just feels greasy.

17. I would never buy illegal narcotics off Craigslist or any website for that matter.

18. Someone please e-mail and ask what strains he has, just for s&g.

19. send him to your neighbors house

20. Give me a break. I was stoned lol :smoke: