Smelling Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jacobzav, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Ive been a smoker for about a year now :hello::smoke:, has anyone else been in a random place a just catch a whiff of weed not prior to smoking?

2. Yeah that shits weird man.
    Especially in a place where you know that their is no way that thats what your smelling.
    Like a court room or some shit

3. ya in my garage...but then i remembered it was because i had smoked there 10 minutes earlier

4. I live in Florida, and we have flowering bushes that smell like weed everywhere

5. I'll just be walking around and smell it around out of nowhere, but I live in a campus half of the time and the other half a clumped suburb so it's kind of natural, but I always smile knowing someone is having a good time :smoke:

6. It's odd, me and my Freinds take a deep inhale and then lock eye and laugh, it's funny as hell in school.

7. After I smoke, for the next 5 hours, I smell it alot. I think its because i exhale through my nose sometimes by habit and some of the smell just gets trapped there

8. Not only that but I smell it in a bunch of things like mint tea or freshly opened beer

9. Its a daily occurance and it doesn't even phase me. I'll always have a few friends that are like "Dude... you smell that?" and they'll make a big deal out of it lol.

10. i wish i can smell but im too busy picking my nose

11. haha funniest time i ever randomly smelled it was in a senior center. haha its funny to think of old geezers nowadays toking the herb all causually and shit

12. [quote name='"SquirrelyNuts"']haha funniest time i ever randomly smelled it was in a senior center. haha its funny to think of old geezers nowadays toking the herb all causually and shit[/quote]

Lol lots of seniors use it for medicinal purposes believe it or not.

13. "Either someone is havin' a party, or somebody gotta do their shirt laundry."

14. I love it, makes me laugh.

15. All the time around campus

16. I had some italian beer that smelled just like weed this past weekend, was crazy.

17. I'm the guy your all smelling.

18. Yeah, like when my homie holding out on me.

19. [quote name='"B33PB33P"']I live in Florida, and we have flowering bushes that smell like weed everywhere[/quote]

So that's what it is..... I love Florida :D

20. this shit happens to me all the time! lol i will be walking in some random ass place or walk out side and just get a huge whip of dank