Smelling pot in random places

Discussion in 'General' started by JustGotScoobD, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Does this ever happen to anyone? In the most random spots, I smell some faint herb aroma.

2. I do that all the time and I smell weed in everyday things

3. All the time. Sometimes I smell it in my room as well even though I dont have any weed. I smell it on my way to school too.

4. I'm like a hound dog when I catch a random whiff. *stick nose in air ==> sniff*

"I smell weed" :D

5. Sometimes I do randomly smell weed, but I'm pretty sure it's all in my head. Most of the time when it happens, I wonder if I smell weed. You can tell when you can actually smell weed.

6. Happens to me too. It's usually only noticeable for a second or two

7. Yea I get that way too! Sometimes driving or just the country air. Don't know about you but it gives me a sense of calm when I smell it.

8. I smell it randomly all the time man

9. I smelt it one time at school.

It was my studio recording class. We have tons of studios and everything in a small shitty town its legit. But it fucking wreaked of smell in the building and one of our instructors had the reddest eyes ive ever seen.

10. [quote name='"hiiipower"']I smelt it one time at school.

It was my studio recording class. We have tons of studios and everything in a small shitty town its legit. But it fucking wreaked of smell in the building and one of our instructors had the reddest eyes ive ever seen.[/quote]

Ask him if he is 420 friendly one day after class and then be like lets chill sometime bro. Hahaha

11. Lol I remember walking down the street w/ my boys and it all hit us at once and I go "Oh...My..God.. What is that beautiful aroma I smell???" lol we were high as fuck and it was just funny as hell

12. Sometimes I smell it randomly too. Thought I was the only one.

13. Back in the early eighties I was dropping my daughter off at daycare. I was standing at the sign-in counter when the woman next to me opened her purse to get a pen. The smell of skunk was so strong that I actually said something to her. I forget what, but it kind of freaked her out that her pot was that obvious.
    On a different note,
    I live in Northern California. There is this little podunk town in the mountains near us called Hayfork. There are so many outdoor growers there that after harvest season you see buds on the floors of the post office, grocery store and places like that. The trimmers get them stuck on their clothes and shoes and drop them all through town. :smoke:

14. Now thats what I would call a great harvest season for someone who doesn't grow!!