Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smelling my sweat

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 11, 2013.

1. #1 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    I never thought I'd say this but I love to smell my own odor because it smells like some very dank medicine :)

Damn it smells good.

Edit : smells exactly identical to a strain that I have

Anyone else sweat out dank goodness?

2. I think you might smoke a liiiiitle much...

3. Back when I was in hs in the gym locker room whenever I took my shoes off after class everyone would say shit to me. Or of I'm really sweating you'll start to smell it too lol. So I feel you.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384158131.741110.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Back before my legal days my friend's mom sorta yelled at my friend and I for smelling like pot. 
    Honestly, it was just because the previous day I had consumed a few very powerful edibles, therefore my sweat just reaked of (what I can remember as) just (with a tint smell of sweat) dank. 

6. This happens to me every once in a while. I've smoked daily for a couple months and in that time, my body odor has smelled like really dank weed about 4 or 5 times. it's fucking awesome.