1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

smell

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by MonArch, Jul 23, 2003.

1. although my plants are only a cm tall i am trying to prepare for the smell. I live with my parents and they dont know im growing. I have my grow room set up im a crawl space. It has a 3 1/2 foot by 2 1/2 foot wide screw-in door. This is where the smell will esape from and eventually spread to my closet. I dont want to be caught so what can i do to cope with the smell when it comes. I dont have alot of power outlets for thoes glaids plug-ins.and seeling off the door wont really work and it will be a big pain. Both of these i will only use as a last resort. do you have any ideas? Your the experts.

2. im preparing for this as well,

this is what i have so far:

6 bottles of phoenix axe (25$ all toghether) 4 of those plug in wall thingy that u meantioned.. 2 open windows. And a fan blowing into a window

I started spraying my room with axe last week, (i dont even have seeds yet) so my parents will learn to deal with the smell. Since then i put it on everything i own, and the whole house smells soo mmuch like axe, that if i put rotten eggs in every room, it would still smell like axe for maybe 5 days or so.

AXE AXE AXE IS THE ANSWER, ALONG WITH OTHER SMELLS TO COVER UP THE COVER UP TO COVER UP THE SMELL OF WEED

=D

Grasscity Deals Near You