smell

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by MonArch, Jul 23, 2003.

1. although my plants are only a cm tall i am trying to prepare for the smell. I live with my parents and they dont know im growing. I have my grow room set up im a crawl space. It has a 3 1/2 foot by 2 1/2 foot wide screw-in door. This is where the smell will esape from and eventually spread to my closet. I dont want to be caught so what can i do to cope with the smell when it comes. I dont have alot of power outlets for thoes glaids plug-ins.and seeling off the door wont really work and it will be a big pain. Both of these i will only use as a last resort. do you have any ideas? Your the experts.

2. im preparing for this as well,

this is what i have so far:

6 bottles of phoenix axe (25$ all toghether) 4 of those plug in wall thingy that u meantioned.. 2 open windows. And a fan blowing into a window

I started spraying my room with axe last week, (i dont even have seeds yet) so my parents will learn to deal with the smell. Since then i put it on everything i own, and the whole house smells soo mmuch like axe, that if i put rotten eggs in every room, it would still smell like axe for maybe 5 days or so.

AXE AXE AXE IS THE ANSWER, ALONG WITH OTHER SMELLS TO COVER UP THE COVER UP TO COVER UP THE SMELL OF WEED

=D