Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazedPlatypus, May 28, 2013.

1. I smoke on my roof. It's pretty chill, but it's also a precautionary maneuver. I wait until its nighttime and everyone is going to bed, then I go grab my bud, bowl, lighter from my stash and bring it to my bathroom where there is a window to the roof. I lock the door, pack my bowl, turn on the shower, and head out onto the roof. From there I blaze. My question is, should I worry about smell? Will the smell somehow seap back inside through the windows? My only concern is my sister. My house's roof has 3 windows. Say you're looking at my house: the left window is to my sister's room, the middle is my bathroom (the one I sneak out of), the right one is my bedroom. The windows are a good 15-20 feet apart (my house is big), so do I need to worry about pungent, burnt weed smell?

Note: the system is perfect, as I just go back in the bathroom, hide everything away and take a shower and I'm cool from there. Just worried about the actual smell, because I already eliminate hair and clothes smell with my shower and deodorant.

2. Naw I wouldn't worry about it too much. If you're worried though then just blow the smoke in the way where the wind will blow it away from the window. Even if she could smell it do you think she would know what it was and it is coming from you? you're on the roof man.

3. Sounds like you have a solid ritual!  :smoke:

4. #4 BlazedPlatypus, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    This is a good point. This is kind of how I was thinking but I wasn't sure. She's not gonna know what it is if she smells it. Plus, to her, I'm in the shower ;)

5. Exactly. You should be good.