Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell problem

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Lucid_High, Oct 30, 2014.

1. So yesterday I went and picked up a quarter and put it in my air tight container, once I got
    Home I placed it in my closet. When I woke up my whole room reeked like skunk and fresh cut grass. I've had weed that smelled potent before but it never went through the container. How can I avoid this in the future ?

2. Mason jar, my friend.

3. If you can't get a Mason jar I suggest wrapping the weed in a cloth. The fabric will absorb some of the smell. Sometimes I put tumble dryer clothes in there as they smell nice (you know, the ones that are supposed to make your clothes easier to iron) I'd it's particularly pungent.

4. Mason jars are cheap at Walmart.

5. I paid $7.99/dozen for wide mouths. Can't beat mason jars. If the smell is leaking then it's not air tight.

Sent from my HTC One V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Mason jar with a tee shirt and dryer sheets wrapped around it.

Only 132 days left of probation 😊

7. Chemicals from dryer sheets can permiate theough pastic bags contaminating your buds i wouldnt do it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app