Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell problem. Super dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by remitido, Jul 31, 2011.

1. I liked this post because its funny that this kid is underaged & is making a post regarding having a huge problem because HIS WEED IS TOO DANK.

:smoke:

2. Hey man I didn't say it was my huge problem, or that it's my only one :p

I'm not underaged, I'm just living with my parents for the rest of the summer.

3. hide it under your parents bed on a plate in just one ziplock

4. yeah put it in a mason jar and wrap it in some clothes or towels and then throw it in a backpack in your room..shouldn't smell at all, even if it's some fire skunk or stinky queso!!

5. Ever tried one of these??? I hear they are legit even for bomb ass OG Strains

Attached Files:

6. I live at home and i'm 23.... shits expensive out here in cali.... so basically stfu about living at home and accusing him of being underage

7. Nope. Where could I get one?

8. My thoughts exactly. I always use mason jars, there is zero smell. Now when you crack them open the smell will knock you over. But once they are sealed up.. zero smell.

9. man... glass jar. just get a mason jar and errything will be good

10. I'm almost positive you can get smelly bags at Mary Jane's or any other head shop. My dealer used to put give us smelly bags til he ran out :D

11. #31 mjmama25, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2011
    The most smell proof thing I know of is to cut out the center of a large 3 wick candle, put your stash inside then cover with tissues and melt the wax back in over it. The tissues keep the wax from melting your bag. The best part is your parents would never find your stash. Also the best way to UPS buds. ;)