Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell of dabbing in Apt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Noah287, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Hey guys so I currently vape all my herb so that my apartment doesnt smell and also so that my neighbors dont have to smell anything. Im fairly new to smoking and have never done dabs before. I just wanted to know, if concentrates of any sort leave a heavy smell? Sorry if this is a stupid question , just want to know if I would be able to do them without a long lasting, lingering smell.

2. They're actually pretty odor proof since doing is a dab is just a crude form of vaporiziation. There may be a lingering marijuana smell but it's much more easily manageable than dealing with smoke

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yea what that dude said!

Sent from the toilet

4. They dissipate pretty quick, it is the only way I will consume if staying in a hotel room now because I can take a dab or two, put my rig away and know in 25 minutes the room will be fine

• Like Like x 1