Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smell from jar?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeLE, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ok so im going to be picking up an ounce in the near future and i was just curious if the smell would come through a glass jar? i mean the most ive picked up prior to this is 1/4. the thought just popped into my head last night.

2. Double bag it and then put it in a jar and it'll be good

3. Smell permeates through stuff overtime. The double bags are only going to delay the process really. If it's going to smell through the jar then it's going to smell but personally my mason jars have all done extremely well with smell granted I don't get weed on the outside of the jar.

4. what im thinking of doing is instead of one big stash jar ill get like 4 small ones. not only will that help me conserve it but it wont be all concentrated in one area.