Smell decreasing during flowering

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Blimmer, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Hey all, wondering if you guys have any experience with this. I got a Critical SSH going and at the start of flowering she was smelly, really skunky but now thats seems to have gone and I just have a more subtle musky piney smell... I thought they were suppost to get more stinky as time goes by... im not complaining im just interested is all as this hasn't hapenned before

2. As it seems the smell depends on the strain. My dutch passion super haze had a terrific smell during the full flowering period. The white widow is not the same. It has a very strong smell when the buds are forming and after receiving fresh water. On the next day the smell is going down.

3. As it seems it depends on the variety. The dutch passion superhaze was absolute winner-a lot of smell. The white widow of seedsman was very hard in the 6 week of flowering. After that there was no so much smell. Also bear in mind that your nose is getting used to the smell. :)

4. How is your nute treatment? My skunk smells much stronger when I am pumping it with nutrients.

5. I am gradually giving less and less food at the end of the flowering in order to get the best taste. Also I am growing with biobizz. But the smell really depends on the food. I agree with it.

6. Thanks for the replys. Ive increased the nutes as its full on flowering now but the smell has literally changed no skunk smell what so ever I don't think its connected to nutes , I know that the plants get smelly after feeding but this isn't that, the smell of the plant has changed she seems very healthy so im not worried I was just wondering if anyone else had encountered this trait.