Smashing Pumpkins

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Only Live Once, Dec 30, 2006.

1. One of the best rock bands to ever grace the planet-my honest opinion.

Everything they put out was so far before their time, and their originality and creativity was something that is very, very rarely apparent in rock music today.

Some love them, some hate them-they are amazing, most people agree.

They used to smoke hash before their shows back in the day and did it at a show in my town once haha.

Any thoughts guys?

2. the pumpkins are one of my favorite bands. they are the best music to smoke to too.

3. I love the pumpkins man member when they where on the simpsons lol that shit was good. but yeah i love the pumpkins

"Billy Corgan, smashing pumpkins, Homer Simpson Smiling Politely" lol :smoking:

4. I own Siamese Dream actually...I found a copy of it at my grandfathers' house [he's definitely the token "black preacher grandfather"] so you know he has no clue who the Smashing Pumpkins are haha.

1979 has always been my favorite song by them.

5. dude, absolutely!!

they are my favorite band, hands down.

bullet with butterfly wings and zero are my favorites.

learning how to play guitar has brought me into a whole new world of appreciation for music.

6. Yep love the pumpkins.
    Can't wait for them to tour in 07!

7. :eek: ...I didn't hear about that!

With all original members, or what?

Fuck man...I need to check into their tour schedule if they're back then sheeeiiit.

8. Siamese Dream is sweet. I should check out their other CD's.

Oh and I like Mellon Collie too.

9. Well, I'm only presuming they'll be touring in 07 if they've got an album out.
    Give say 4 months after the album release and hopefully they'll tour! :D
    I can't wait!