Smashed first bowl... SMASHED

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaybom, Sep 3, 2013.

1. I'm not really here to really say anything in depth but oh boy. recently my sister found my sack of marijuana belongings of mine with my glass spoon mini grinder prescription bottle and lighter... my sister is an asshole because the only reason she comes into my room is to look for pot to make a big deal about she acts like the damn police... like, I had my sack of marijuana shit under my mattress because the stuff is all cushioned so it wouldn't break, and she spent two and a half hours searching the house and mostly my room for WEED. HOURS SHE SPENT. stupid. so I found out that she got a hold of everything and then she told me that she tried smashing it and then threw it out. ohhhh did I flip out this bitch oh my god she had no clue what was coming...
    at the moment I have my sisters 200$ Flo bong at my friends house at which I told him he could use anytime. my sister doesn't get it back until I get my stuff back so I'm satisfied. she's gonna take forever to get it back though:/
    BUT today I was with my guy smokin out and he heard the story and gave me his dugout, along with the quarter of some weed that I bought and a joint he rolled me for free :)
    it's nice even though I lost my first bowl :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. They come and go man. I mean its a piece of glass that gets used daily. I've broken probably 4 pipes in my 3 years of smoking. Seen probably half a dozen break.
    Never seen a bong break though. Lol have seen one all put together with jb weld.

3. First one is gonna sting, it won't be the last though. If I guess conservatively I go through 1 a year so at least 15pipes probably.

Tick for tack pay back only encourages future retaliation. Why is she up your ass so much if she has a $200 bong?