Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smartest Epiphany while high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lilish4, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I realized that all the countries of the world are like servers. Some have more people and are more popular, and that each one has different rules made by the starter of the server (aka the goverment making laws). When people dont like servers they try to get rid of them (aka revolution or war). and when people arent following the rules, they ban them (aka going to jail or getting executed)

2. I sort of realized what maturity means. It's being able to understand situations that may occur and have an experienced enough mind to either avoid them or deal with them in a proper manner using everything you have in an improvisatory manner. It's about knowing all the 'shit happens' moments because you lived them. (Notice how the spoiled/popular kids growing up are generally immature).

To me, maturity is the ultimate virtue, because to possess it, you must possess all the other virtues as well, like respect, responsibility, forgiveness, all the shit that you heard when you were a kid and probably thought :rolleyes:"whatever." When one reaches maturity, they begin to just understand things for what they are, and it doesn't necessarily have to do with age. Though most mature people are older, many older people are not mature.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you sure that's true?

4. #44 левша, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2015
    I always forget mine, idk how you remember such tangents of epiphanies.

Heres one i dazed into in a car some night

To appreciate the light, you must acknowledge the dark first.

There is no light without darkness
    I like this better: there are no lights without the darkness that it fights
    Haha

5. I understood the whole universe ultimate dynamic, then forgot it and ate dat ShakeShack burger.

6. Ive had many but my favorite is that even though having friends is good you shouldnt get to involved in anyones life. Your friendship with someone should start and end when you talk or hang out with people and you shouldnt tell anyone to much of whats going on in your life. What you do should be kept to yourself. Being able to have friends and still keep yourself detached is the key. Keep in mind i was extremely stoned when i thought of that lol

7. #47 Phezisica, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    Sad to say, every epiphany I've had or may have had? must have come when I'm stoned. I've been stoned since 1974! But that's OK, I've learned to live with it. At least I'm not in denial! They say you are half way to a cure when you can acknowledge your problem. OK, I'm an incurable dope smoking old hippie pothead. Boy does that feel good! I'm almost cured! I better smoke a joint and lie down now before I get too excited! Peace, Comrades! Phezisica:smoking:

Was this an epiphany? Maybe THIS is my best while stoned! I'm really confused now!

Sent from my crappy computer, right above my awesome grow room, as always, LOL!

8. #48 Phezisica, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017

9. Everything we perceive is "relative". And all our perceptions of how things are, and how they ACTUALLY are, are wrong. Because we all go through life slightly jaded, and judgmental, to some extent. Reality is how it is, and then it becomes filtered through our own individual perceptions once we perceive it/interact with it. And, since we can only perceive so much with our limited senses/capacity for thought, there will ALWAYS be knowledge out of reach, so we are all doomed to be ignorant to an extent. We as a species are also only compassionate or empathetic to the realities that we can understand/comprehend. Given this, many strive to understand as much as possible, to be as least ignorant of the known existence we exist in, to be the most moral/ethical possible. However, given that existence-all the matter we have proven to exist (not even counting the uncountable amount of reality we haven't proven to exist yet) is so ridiculously massive-there comes a point at which nothing we do will impact almost all of the rest of known reality. Nothing we accomplish in our given lifetimes will impact what happens trillions of lightyears away in any measurable sense. Our sense of societal morality is selfish, since anything we do only has a measurable impact on our immediate surroundings that we can access/interact with. Love me some Sativas, can't ya tell? A couple of my friends majored in philosophy, so these sort of deep conversations end up being a big part of any time we hang out.

10. My smartest epiphany was when I was really high I looked around and thought "everything that I know and have learned is wrong"

11. #51 cultivatorkid, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017

12. If that were true then I'd like to think I'd imagine myself with more ripped abs.