smallest, smoothest pipe?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by YYZ, Apr 23, 2011.

1. hello everyone, i am looking for the smallest, but still smoothest pipe to fit in my portable toking kit (mflb drawstring pouch with all the mlfb stuff in it)

i was looking at the monkey pipe, and click pipe, and some of the budbombs, bud bats.

does anyone have any experience/recommendations?

2. #2 Hydroriffic, Apr 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2011
    bubbler of some sort. But its kinda pointless looking for something "smooth" and small. Your mflb is the best thing for size imo. If anything just get a mini bub to use with your mflb.
    If you want something smooth get a nice gong bubbler or tube, but its not gonna fit in your kit.
    And plzz no incredibowllshit.

3. get a mini bubbler from you LHS. should run you less than 20

4. Id go with a mini bubbler as well. I have one and it ran me 20 dollars at my lhs

5. minibub is a good idea, but after you dump that water you have a moist, smelly pipe going into an enclosed bag. Mold and a horrible smell is almost inevitable.

Have you thought about a credit-card pipe? Super thin, small bowl, and has a maze-style system inside it that cools the smoke down. It's made out of aluminum which acts like a heat sink, which decreases temperature as well.

6. Mini bubblers are the shit but how big is this MFLB drawstring pouch? I don't think one would fit.

IMAERHEW said it correctly too. After you dump out the bubbler, it'll smell kinda bad. I usually put it in a small zip lock bag with a napkin for any excess moisture left in it.

7. The Journey pipe (journeypipe.com) is pretty compact, and it's the smoothest dry pipe I've ever hit.