Smallest least smelling grow possible

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ganjathegod420, Mar 22, 2015.

1. I'm planning on growing a single plant in my room, I'm kind of limited on money( around 60-70 bucks) I can get seeds from my friend, and a cfl light and desk lamp. My question is what is the smallest and least dank smelling way I can grow in my room. I have to be discreet as possible. I was thinking about using a red solo cup and hiding the grow set up behind my desk out of site, but air ventilation is a concern, so is bud mold during flowering. I'm doing a 12-12 light cycle from right when there seeded. Also I can't really order anything online, because I can't raise suspicion from my parents. So, basically. The smell, smallest possible growing conditions, air ventilation, preventing bud mold, and I can't open a window, keep that in mind( I was thinking using activated carbon filters and a fan to blow out of the grow setup through a hole in my desk)

Please help! Thanks❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What wattage light are u getting

3. I was thinking a single 100w cfl

4. As long as you've go a filter smell shouldn't be a prop . 12/12 in a seed won't yeild YA much especially with that light

5. I'm not looking for a lot, it's really just for personal use and something to do in my abundance of free time

• Like Like x 1