Smallest Grow Possible!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TheCureForLife, Aug 10, 2018.

1. I’m going to be conducting some experiments! Let me know if anyone has advice or if it’s even possible!
    All 4 seeds were germinated in paper towels then transferred to multiple pot sizes.
    Plant 1 was put into a 2oz grow sack.
    Plant 2 was put into a 5 oz grow sack.
    Plant 3 was put into a 10oz grow sack.
    Plant 4 was put into a 16oz Grow sack.

Will this be possible? Will the plants die before the flowering stage? Is there a certain size a plant has to be before it can produce buds? As you can tell I’m not growing for yields I’m growing for a fun and to test the boundary’s of small scale growing!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The first image is the blue 2oz grow sack. The Second Is the largest of the sacks at 16oz.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yet you have no control subject to compare

so this is just teenie 'play'..?

Why not just read a book on growing weed?

• Like Like x 1
  4. They'll grow till they run out of room or one of 50 other things will happen, then they'll die.

Hope those are bag seeds.

For shits and giggles, go 12/12 right off the hop and see what you yield in the end. Might be the only real data you could hope to get but it wont be complete as you have to have a control subject.

5. Y
    100% “teeni

6. It’s all for fun.

7. 18yo only pls

8. Can’t have a few drink and type wrong without being called a kid? Hmm.

9. Good luck bro.

10. Thanks. Ur links not working.

11. Cool thread feed it good nutrients increase the concentrate over time

Sent from my SM-G550T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It is possible. Look into bonsai growing....least that's where I started and now almost done flowering 1 seeded girl and 2 unseeded girls in 4" nursery pots.
    September 28th (1).jpg September 28th (2).jpg September 28th (4).jpg September 28th (6).jpg

Holds ~2c soil ea...google says 20oz though thats c to fl oz... idk, I initiated flower at 3 wks and went from hand watering once a day through veg and stretch soooo 4-5 wks then moved up to twice a day hand watering and will be done in a week or so

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. very nice experiment. Damn good haul considering those tiny pots. Very impressive!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you....I know I can grow them big but I wanted the challenge to see if I can grow them little. Seems I can :p
    Challenge yourself - don't know til you try..... I don't see going smaller than what I am doing though maybe you can with clones and a root trim before initiating flower? I know its possible with all the stealth 5 gallon bucket grows slamming in 3-5 plants around a bulb though not there myself and do have to maintain a minimum of incoming volume vs outgoing for medical and recreation use ........get the hang of growing basics 1st and impress yourself whether you choose to go big or small ;)

15. Yaaay teeny plants are great fun. Got a 200ml experiment on just now aswell. Go google a guy called @stunted. He grew a bunch of em in shot glasses. They came out minted. It’s fuckin hard growin small plants like. I can pull pounders out my ass but struggle to look after anything smaller. Too sensitive for my barbarian grow style and end up fucked most of the time.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Go for it man, grow them any and every way you want to. Take care of them and they will take care of you in the end. I hope you succeed in whatever you do accomplish in your grow.
    What kind of lighting are you planning to grow them under as well?

• Agree Agree x 1