Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

small white, white widow seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billy blunter, Jul 24, 2010.

1. recently bought some white widow seeds, upon there prompt posting from the dam i thought job done nice 1. as a noob i already had a haze 7wks in flower, so i germed a ww seed an thought fuk it put it in on the flower cycle at 10 days old. it lasted 8 weeks on the 12/12 before nearly wasting away on itself an didnt want to nute burn it but it got chopped 2 weeks early and half oz at minimum, took 2 weeks to dry and got me so stoned. but the question is why shouldn't you plant immature small white widow seeds.? like i have seen ppl say. i have 9 seeds left and when vegged properly ithink will be a good crop. was i sold bad seeds or what

2. That seems to me to be all one sentence. I don't understand when people put paragraphs in sentence form. That seems to me to be all on sentence.

3. Seeds are like babies. If used before fully developed hey won't grow just like an embryo would die outside of the womb.

4. Honestly inducing flowering in a plant that is only 10 days old isn't a good idea. And the seeds are white? I'm surprised it grew at all, a white seed is dried out and they're usually dead. You may have been sold bad seeds. Also the longer you veg your plant the larger a yield you could get, up to a certain point I'd imagine though.

If you want more weed just let your plants grow longer.

5. this one was 10 days old when i put in flower cycle. 10 weeks later it produced 24g nice dry weed. from an apparent immature seed that i keep reading i shouldn't have been sold or plant. whats with all the spell checkers online.

6. hollow, igot over 2 oz off 1st grow, the 10 day seed an experiment. check my gallery

7. No offense dude... But that didn't make ANY sense.

Try using punctuation, and maybe we'll be able to understand what it is you're trying to say.

White seeds usually don't even sprout... And if your plant went 8 weeks on 12/12, it woulda been right about ready to chop... But you say it crapped out on itself??? Wtf does that mean?

I smell BS.

8. I don't understand what your getting at.. And post this in a growing forum.. Not many people who are new to toking know alot about growing.. And oh yeah, you should take some summer English classes. :p

9. So an ounce of White Widow from a seed that looked immature? Sounds good to me. Especially if you flowered it only after 10 days of growth.

10. yeah man. sorry i didnt veg it properly, it was a nice heavy eyed zonked forget im in this shitty job laughing my balls off. type of high. i got another ww 2 weeks in veg 3 to go. happy days if it the same high or better because it will last the full term this time.

11. even with punctuation, some dick's gonna rant on about what ive done wrong. im on a ps3 & dont care or give a fuck. +rep for the ppl who see past this & just reply. i didnt say anywhere above it crapped out on me. so as to your own reading skills, words that are not there. WTF. what the plant did do was use up her reserves, and with it not being able to last the distance. so i think this is what you see as crapped out. but why are you saying to me, wtf do you mean at something you said. i miss a full stop or 2 and you see words that are not there. 8 weeks is a bit short for a sativa mr know it all. thats why i was surprised it was a good smoke.

12. The white seeds are usually considered immature or not developed from a breeders standpoint. I'm just suprized it sprouted.

13. im on a ps3 i dont care abt spelling. if u answer thankyou. yeah well, 1. it did sprout. 2. eight weeks is a bit short for a sativa. 3. were did i say in my thread it crapped out. i think thats your view mr know it all. she simply used up her reserves & couldn't last, so you are reading words that aint there. wtf. so you see even with all the correct spelling & punctuation. ppl still cant read properly. no offence dude

14. i payed 50 quid for em. i prayed they would sprout. its what u get in the post if any at all. just glad to get a smoke. at worst i payed £50 for 1/2 ounce upto now. i sold 5 to a m8 he got 1 dud 4 females, ive had 1 female an waiting to sex another. leaving 3 seeds. so from apparent bad seeds we doin ok.

15. i h8 it when ppl repeat themselves. i really do. i h8 it when ppl repeat themselves. T#$$Â¥R

16. #16 billy blunter, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2010
    err i think im on about white widow seeds that i got. & the fact they were small & white. & not supposed to be sprouting. did the thread heading not give you the slightest clue. i am in the right forum by the way u dick. read what it says right under apprentice tokers. well its along the lines of, any noobs with questions here. because they have very helpful administrators who do answer questions for you. and oh yeah you should get lost.

17. That made no sense. Use punctuation when speaking on these forums please.

18. how dumb can everyone be if they cant understand what hes saying? just read, and use some interpreting skills if you have any, before criticizing someone elses english and grammar.

19. thankyou tim. I dont see the problem, if it has a full stop at the end, its the end of a sentence. And you just keep reading till there is no words left. Like i said im on a ps3 and just bat the words out as it takes so long. The www is a lurking ground for spelling b losers. And who ever it was who said i was in the wrong forum & that noobs dont know shit, well IMO its the noobs that share info & help each other. now dont get me wrong there is some good ppl out there, but i find some ppl very ignorant or just bang on about punctuation. fuck me they must just trawl through forums looking for mistakes like disgruntled teachers or that kid who lost the spelling b at school. And vowed that no literacy crimes will go un noticed. if you cant read what im writing your probably not bright enough anyway to see i just wanted peoples thoughts on the small white, not pure white but pale light green widow seeds that i bought.

20. let them moan, they know jack shit, thats all they do moan over spelling. no life is low life