SMALL update on my 5th flowering week green crack

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mrghozt, Apr 8, 2012.

1. i burnt one of the nicest top buds....oops...o well, other than that shes healthy....will post more tomo

Attached Files:

• GC.jpg
      GC.jpg
      File size:
      113.1 KB
      Views:
    • GC2.jpg
      GC2.jpg
      File size:
      122.4 KB
      Views:
  2. the main cola got amazingly resiny last night and today....will post pics soon..those are 2 of about 25 tops...i wanna show u guys the burnt bud so u can tell me if i fucked it up too bad...THC production seems to have slowed to a halt on that site :(

3. oi mate put some more pics up and also post a pic of your setup with words explaining it all lol, sucks you burnt a bud how did you do it?

4. well im using CFL's....so i have them quite close to the plant....i was in there messin about, you know just workin on the plant a bit, i mustve pushed it about 2 inches without realizing it....therefore, a beautiful (potentially 3-6 gram bud) had about a nice 6 minute "hug" from the light....

i burnt the fucking thing lol....it sucks, it actually looks really cool tho, ill still be able to do something with it, its not totally destroyed...

i cannot post pics right now (well i can post em but cant take em) as the plants are sleeping right now....if u wanna see my full setup heres a tiny lil sample.....(the Green Crack is in soil, organic everything, smells fantastic)

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=795839&d=1326475385

this one
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=795841&d=1326475385

produced this...
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=795843&d=1326475385

i have lots of threads with pics...enjoy

5. oh, also, i have the green crack plant in its own room.....away from all of my plants, this fucking plant is just so healthy and i want it to feel like a princess all alone...

plus shes the only girl in soil atm...i spend more time with her than i do with my 24 site hydro setup

im only using CFLs on this current green crack grow as a semi experiment also....see, i ve grown this before....same seeds, same order, everything....

the first time we used HID n MH.....about 2.5 ounces yielded....
    then we used 10 CFLs, 6 around the tops, and four for supplement light for the bottom buds.....we yielded nearly a full ounce extra!!!!!

so this time, i started with one CFL, and it seems everytime i leave my house i buy another one lmao....so i have 18 in there for the one plant right now and she looks about 50% bigger than the 10 CFL grow....also we LSTd this girl ALLLLOTTTT

6. i had a full grow journal from when she sprouted....it got deleted as one asshole decided to start a flame war.....nice times on GC.com :(

7. lookin nice man :)

8. Looking good man, Keep it up and remember a cold trunk makes more frost.

9. Sucks you burnt it but other than that she is lookin good!!! Green Crack.. yum! ;)